Chapter 19: Stay or Leave

*LACEY'S POV*

I wake up in the morning in the place I don't know. The I feel someone's arm around my waist and I turn my head. I calm down when I find out it's Luke. He looks like an angel. So peaceful. I had to fall asleep last night. We were talking a lot. About everything. About LA, music, band and us. Luke wanted to stay but I persuade him to go. It was his dream since, well I don't know since, but it's his dream. And he has a chance to make his dream come true. He deserves a chance. So, he's leaving to America. It's just for 2 weeks now, but later it's going to be longer. I know it. They are amazing and people will love them. I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of world tours and stuff.

We made a decision we're going to try the long-distance relationship. Maybe we can do it. I hope so. He already has plans to earn a lot of money and fly me everywhere or taking me on tour with him but he probably will barely have any time for me. That's what I realize. He probably doesn't. I already know this relationship will end. I just need Luke to realize it too.

*LUKE'S POV*

I wake up to the movement from under my arm. I open my eyes and see the most beautiful pair of blue eyes. Ever. I smile at her. I can't imagine life without her. This is going to be so hard. I don't want to leave her. But she persuades me to do it. She was all like that it's my dream and I have a chance to make it come true, so I should take it. So, I do. On the other side, the guys are already decided to do it, and I can't let them to do it without me. We're leaving on Monday, but I have the whole weekend to make things just the way I want them to be.

I look at her, she's smiling at me. "You should go home" I tell her. She looks confused "why?" I smile at her "it's not like I don't want you here, but I have plans for us, and it's not going to work, because I need to pick up you first at your house." She smiles "okay then" she stands up, put on her shoes and leave. I can't stop smiling. She's totally different than the other girls I was dating with. She deserves just the best, and that's what I'll give her.

*LACEY'S POV*

I wonder what he planned. I rush home, which is not actually that far from Luke's. I run upstairs to my room. I throw the bag on the bed and rush into the shower. It was a really quick shower. I actually don't have any idea where are we going, so I don't know what to wear. I don't even know when he's picking me up. Damn. I have to call him.

"Hey, you just left. Do you already miss me?" he laughs at the other side of the phone. "No, I just realized I don't know where are we going, so I don't have any idea what to wear and when will you pick me up... But yeah, I also miss you" I smile. "Just wear something casual and of course I'm not telling you where we are going because it wouldn't be surprise then. Yeah, and I'll pick you up in 2 hours. Miss you too" he says and even when I can't see him, I know he's smiling.

So, he said casual. I'm going for black skinny jeans, grey t-shirt, jeans jacket and white Converse sneakers. I'm going for the straight hair. I'm doing just a light make up, nothing complicated.

It's exactly 10am. Luke should pick me up every minute. I wait sitting on the stairs outside in front of the front door. I see his car moving closer and closer. When he pulls the car on the driveway, he steps out holding something behind his back. He holds me the bouquet of blue roses. My favourite. Then he kisses me on the lips just like he did the day when I got him the second chance on the garden swing under the cherry tree. Passionately and tenderly. And I feel like nothing can threaten our love.