Chapter 26: Happy Birthday

*LACEY'S POV*

I wake up to the sound of ringing. At first, I think it's my phone, but when I look at it, it's calm. Ten I realize it's a door bell. I stand up from bed and put on a plaid shirt. I walk downstairs and open the door "Yes?" I ask the guy standing in front of them with the most beautiful bouquet in his hands. "Hello, I'm looking for, ehm" he looks at the paper "Lacey White." "Yeah, that's me" I say. "Okay, I've got a delivery for you" and he holds me the bouquet. I smile "thank you" I say and take it from him. "Can you please sign it here?" he asks and point with a pen on the place where I should sign it. "Sure" I take a pen and sign the paper. "Thank you. Have a nice day" he says and leaves. I rush inside with a bouquet in my hands. It's really beautiful and big. Just the combination of blue and white roses. It's mostly white roses, but the blue roses are shaping a heart. I smile to myself, because I think it's from Luke. I start to look for a note when I finally find it and my eyes almost drop out of holes when I read the note. If the bouquet wasn't so beautiful, I would throw it away.

The note says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE, -R." I freeze in the moment. I got a flashback from the beach, when I asked him what he wants and then it hits me. He wants me. He wants me back. I shake it off, that's not going to happen. I'm with Luke now. Then the doorbell starts to ring again. I open the door and person behind them crash the lips on mines. I know exactly who it is. Just the only person can kiss me like this. I smile into the kiss and he break it, but I want him to continue. "Happy Birthday" he whispers still too close to my lips and then kiss me again. We walk inside and he sits on the couch in living room. "Who is this from?" he asks and points on the bouquet. I bite my lip. He reaches out for the note and the moment he reads it seems like forever. He stands up and take few steps forward. I know he is angry, and he would rather kill him, but I can't let him to do it. "Luke, no!" he turns his face to me. "What? He just sent you a bouquet. Okay, it's your birthday, fine I got it, but he called you love. You're not his anymore! You're mine!" he starts yelling. I open my mouth "I'm not a thing Lucas! You can't own me!" I yell beck at him. "Yeah, I know. I didn't mean it like this" he says and bites his lip.

*LUKE'S POV*

Fuck. I don't want to fight with her. It's her birthday and I have planned an amazing day for her. It's would be awkward if we would fight. "I'm sorry, okay" I say and go to her. When I can reach her, I pull her close to me into a hug. I place a kiss into her hair. Ryan can go fuck himself with this stupid bouquet. When she'll get flowers from me, she'll die. Like not literally, but I planned that yesterday. Before he sent her this. I'm glad I persuaded Matt and Lola to help me. I know they don't like me, but they agreed just because they love her and it's her birthday. "I think you should go change" I mumble into her hair. "Why? I don't want to go anywhere. I just want to stay home. It's my birthday" she resists. "No, I'm sorry. That's not possible today. You're turning 18 today. It's a big day" I say with and smirk. "I just hope you're not going to make me drunk" she says. I shake my head "no silly, I've planned something much better. You're going to love it."

*LACEY'S POV*

I slowly walk upstairs. Why can't we stay in here? I know it will probably be an amazing day, but I just wish I could just stay in the bed and do nothing. I put my hair into a ponytail and wear light pink dress with flowers and match them with my white Converse sneakers. I know Luke hates pink colour, because, let's be honest, he's too punk for it. But it's my birthday and I wanted to stay in my room, but he makes me to go out. I make a light make up to match my outfit. I walk downstairs and to the living room, but I can't see Luke anywhere. Is he kidding me? "Luke?" I shout in panic "Lucas, where are you?"

*LUKE'S POV*

"Lucas, where are you?" she shouts. I giggle as quietly as I can. "I'm in the kitchen" I shout back at her. She rushes in the kitchen with scared look on her face. "What are you doing? You scared me" she asks. "Sorry. I'm just making you a breakfast" I smile and slide the plate with pancakes on it. "Yum" she says and lick her lips with her tongue. I giggle. Then I notice she's wearing pink dress. Why does it have to be her favourite colour? Why can't it be yellow or red or orange or even purple? Why it has to be pink? Whatever, she's not wearing it too much, and it's her birthday and she looks hot in it. No, I'm not planning have sex with her today. But if she will want it I'll not protest.