Epilogue

*LUKE'S POV*

I walk into the estate agency. I decided to buy a house, because I'm 24 and it's kind of stupid to live with my parents. I was just on the cemetery at Sky's grave and I was wondering if she goes there too. It's been five years since everything happened. I asked my mum, but she said she never saw her there. My mum actually goes there really often and keeps it clean and nice. She's doing a great job and I appreciate it. I can't say that I don't want to know what she's doing or anything about her. I do. I wish I could know anything about her. I had few relationships in last five years, but all of them lasted just for few months. It just wasn't like I wanted it to be. Basically, all of them just wanted my money or just wanted to have famous boyfriend. All of these relationships sucked. Well, every single one in my life did. Except the one with her.

*LACEY'S POV*

I'm walking to my office looking down on the papers. Suddenly I feel someone bumps into me and all the papers from my hands fall down to the ground. "I'm so sorry" I hear man's voice. I almost stop breathing when I realize whose voice it is. I kneel down and start to pick up the papers. "I'm really sorry, I should look where I'm going" he kneels down and helps me to pick up the papers. I start to pick them up faster. I just hope he won't recognize me. Well, I actually changed in the past few years. I cut my hair to shoulder length and wearing two-piece suit and high heels. Well, it's a part of my job, but anyway. Basically, I'm wearing high heels almost like 24/7. When I want to stand up, we collide with our heads because it seems like he just wanted to stand up too. Now I have to look up at him and he looks almost the same like he did five years ago. "I'm sorry" we both say at the same time. He's wearing a plaid shirt, but I bet his arms are still covered by tattoos. He holds me the papers which he picked up and when I'm taking them from it, I spot a tattoo at the back of his hand. It goes from his wrist to his first finger. It says Skylynn. I take the papers from him and rush into my office. I close the door behind me and lean my back on the door.

*LUKE'S POV*

I wonder why did she rush away. I wanted to invite her on coffee or something. She seems to be nice. Probably she has a lot of work to do. Whatever. Well, buying the house is not the only thing I have to do. Ashton is getting married. Which is not that bad, but he marries Mindy. Mindy is her friend, which means she will be on the wedding too. Probably. Maybe she left the town and moved somewhere. Then I got an idea. What if she's still here? What if she's with him now? It would mean that they both will come to the wedding and I really don't want to look at them how happy they are together. Or what if they're already married? What if they have a child together? I don't want to know. I have to find out somehow from Ashton if she's coming to the wedding. If she is, I rather wouldn't go. Ashton will probably hate me, but whatever. I don't want to look at her if she's happy with him. I know he will tease me about the fact I'm still not over her, but it's none of his business.

*LACEY'S POV*

I can't focus on the work. The fact the he just appeared in there shocked me so much. I thought he's in America. Then it hits me. Mindy marries Ashton in two days. I was actually surprised when she first came to me that she broke up with her boyfriend. And 5 months later she came with the news she's dating Ashton. And last moth I got the invitation for their wedding. Other thing is, that my brother Matt and my best friend Lola got engaged few weeks ago. I can't believe they're dating for so long. Okay so, my two best friends are getting married soon. And all I'm doing is working and working all the time. Maybe this is going to be weird, but since he left, I didn't have any relationship. Some time it was looking like me and Daniel will be a couple again, but I backed out from it. I mean, he's amazing friend and I didn't want to lose him as a friend. Well, we're kind of friends with benefits. I have to smile for myself when I think about all those wild nights.