Chapter 47: Pregnancy and Stuff

*LACEY'S POV*

I open my eyes. I look at the phone and I find out it's just 4am. Since my baby bump started to grow, I can't sleep very well. I stand up from the bed and go to the kitchen. I make a tea for myself. When the tea is ready, I take the cup, sit down on the chair and look out of window. Since me and Luke moved to our apartment, I'm watching city waking up. The tests showed the baby's father really is Luke. I know he said he would take care of us even if it wouldn't, but I feel better about it, when I know it's his. Three months and six to go. Luke started to buy different things for our baby, so we basically start to have a problem where we will put them. He just always brought so many toys and clothes for the baby. Sure, we bought together stuff like bed or a stroller. He barely let me go somewhere. If I want to go to the grocery store he goes with me or alone. I know he's worried that something will happen to me or a baby, but I just can't sit like 24/7 closed in our apartment. When I try to talk about it, he just shuts me up. I just want him to understand that. But next week it will change.

He's leaving on tour with his band. Of course he made different measures. He decided that those six months when he'll be gone, I can't stay alone. I told him I'll go to my parents, but he disagreed. Well, honestly, my dad is not really happy about the fact I'm expecting the baby with Luke. When it comes to my mum, she acts almost the same as Luke. She brought me a lot of stuff for baby. Luke's mum is doing exactly the same thing. I mean, this apartment is not that big. Where are we supposed put all of these things? Back to the measures. Luke just somehow persuaded Calum and Jade, that for those six months when they'll be gone, Jade will live with me. I really like Jade, she's really nice and all, but if Luke gave her orders to keep me there like in cage, I swear I'll do something to her.

*LUKE'S POV*

I open my eyes. Her half of the bed is empty. Again. I sigh. I know she's in the kitchen. She always is. I'm just afraid that something can happen to her or to the baby. I just want them to be alright. Do I want too much? I'm doing everything I can. I know she thinks that there's nothing what I let her to do alone, but I just want to protect her and our little treasure in her. I know she thinks I'm bringing so much stuff for the baby, but that's just because next week I'm going on tour and I won't be able to spend with her next six months. It's a really long time. I'm glad that last leg of the tour will be in Australia, so if she will give a birth, I'll be relatively close to her. I stand up from the bed and go to the kitchen. I was right. She's sitting on the chair and looking out of the window with a cup of tea in her hands. I slowly walk to her. When I'm behind her I hug her from behind "morning" I whisper in her ear. She looks at me and smile "morning." "Everything's fine?" I ask her and make a coffee for myself. "Yeah, why?" she says. "Are you sure?" I ask again. "I'm sure" she says and smile. "Good. Do you need anything? You know you can tell me and I'll do anything what you need" I tell her. "No, thanks. I'm good" she smiles and I nod.

I don't want to go on this tour, but I have to. We actually could say we're not going, but boys are counting on me. I mean, I'm the lead singer, they need me. I know Lacey needs me more, but the whole thing with the band looks really good. The number of our fans grows every single day. It's incredible. That's why I have to go. That's why I asked Jade to move in temporary. While I'll be gone. She'll be alone anyway, because Calum is going too, so, they can at least spend some time together. But I leave Jade some orders what to do, so I hope she will do what I said.

*LACEY'S POV*

I want to sit down on the couch when I feel from behind me that someone just sits down. I turn around and Luke is grinning at me. "Hey" I say, because actually I wanted to lay down. "What?" he asks. "I wanted to..." I start but he cuts me off "lay down? You know you can" he says. I lay down on the couch and put my head on his thigh. He lifts up my t-shirt over my baby bump and starts to draw circles on it. It starts to tickle so I giggle. I look at him and he smiles. I smile back. He has those sparks in his eyes. I know he is happy. And I'm happy too, because I know I am the one who makes him happy. Then he leans on the side and kiss my growing baby bump. Second later he starts to talk to baby inside of me. He's doing this a lot. He talks to her as much as he can. Yeah, it's a girl. I actually didn't want to know it, but Luke asked about it and then he painted the whole room with pink paint and bought pink clothes and I'm pretty sure he already told his mum and I bet she told my mum. And I'm pretty sure both of them told the others. So yeah, that's how I know it's a girl. I'm actually really surprised that Luke painted this room pink. I mean, he hates it and then he wants almost everything to be pink for our little baby girl. "Dear Skylynn, I just want you to know, that mummy and daddy love you so so soooo much. Especially daddy. You will be daddy's princess. I'll give you anything what you're going to ask for and..." he keeps talking to my bump. "Lucas" I say and put my hand into his hair. "What?" he looks at me and tries to look innocently as much as he can. "Don't even try to spoil her. I don't want her to be spoiled" I tell him and he laughs. "I'll spoil her as much as I spoiled you. Which, let's be honest, is a lot, so. Anyway, she'll be my little princess" he says and I giggle. "Wait, I thought I am your princess. What I'll be then?" I ask. "You'll be my queen of course" he says and kiss my bump again. Then he sits back and kiss me on forehead, then on my nose and then on my lips. I smile into the kiss and he does too.