Chapter 43: New Love

*LACEY'S POV*

2 months later I'm enjoying the life of single lady. I graduated last month and it was super cool. I'm still friends with Daniel, and he tries to not to push me in anything that I don't want to. Everything what I know about Luke is, that he left to LA with his band, and doing whatever he does. But I still can't get him out of my head. I actually cried few times, because I wished him to hold me or kiss me just the way he knows it. I cried because I wanted him to be right next to me. But then I think about all the bad things he did and I know this is for good.

"Hey" Daniel says when he arrives on the place where we are supposed to meet. "Hi" I say and stand up to hug him. We're sitting outside and eating pizza, just like the first day when we met. Except the fact that Wallace is not there. "So, how's the life after graduation?" he asks and I giggle. "Well, nothing actually changed, except the fact, I'm not in high school anymore" I say and we laugh. When we finish our meeting, he's driving me home. When he pulls on the driveway he says "what if I would pick you up at seven? I mean, we didn't even celebrate that you graduated..." I smile at him "okay, I'll be ready."

*LUKE'S POV*

I'm waiting at the airport with Calum. We're waiting here for Jade. People starts to walking out and then we spot Jade. They're dating for 2 years and 5 months now and their relationship is just incredible. Then we spot her. She's walking to us. When she is close to us, she throws herself into a hug with Calum. He spins around with her. Then it happens. He kneels down and pull out a small box. "Jade, will you marry me?" he asks and she says "I would love to." Then he slips a ring on her finger and then they kiss. People around starts to clap and I got a flashback of that evening when I asked Lacey. My throat is suddenly dry like never before.

*LACEY'S POV*

Daniel picks me up exactly at seven. He's always on time. I smile. Where are we going? I ask. "Back to my house" he says and smile mysteriously. "Okay" I say and nod. When we arrive to his house, I think we're going to have a dinner or something, but instead of anything, he takes my hand and leads me to their backyard. I've never been there before. There's a big tree with, wait... We stop under the tree. "Ladies first" he says and smiles. I start to climb the ladder to the house on the tree. I know Daniel is right behind me and I'm glad I put on shorts and not skirt or dress like I wanted to. I stop right in front of the door to the house on the tree. "You can open it" I hear voice from behind me. Well, it's more from under me, but... I open the door and get inside. "It's amazing" I say. "Yeah, you're actually the first girl in there" he says and smile. And he's also blushing. He's so cute and nice. "Take a seat" he says and point down to the floor, where he placed blanket and the food. I sit down and take a pillow and hug it.

We are eating, talking and laughing. I'm having an amazing time. "I've got something for you" he says and stand up. He walks to the shelf and takes something from it. He comes to me and sit down next to me and holds me the small box. I look at him. "It's just a gift for your successful graduation" he says and I open it. It's silver bracelet with a letter L in a small heart. "I love it, it's beautiful" I say and I hug him. He smiles at me and I smile at him. I take the bracelet off of the box and hold it to him "can you?" I ask and he puts the bracelet on my hand. I start to play nervously with the small heart on it. I feel Daniel's getting closer and closer to me. He's just few inches away from my cheek and when I turn my head our lips are pressed together. I don't know why I turn my head. He wanted to kiss me on the cheek and I turned my head. But I don't pull away from him. He kisses me and I kiss him back. I put my hand on his chest. He wraps one of his hand around my waist and pull me closer to him. With the other hand he's holding my neck. He slowly moves his lips down to my neck and then to my collarbone. "If you want me to stop just say it, okay?" he says. "No, don't stop" I whisper. Then we put off all of our clothes and our naked bodies are pressed against each other. He places me down and hovers over me. "Are you really sure about this?" he asks and I nod, "yeah, I'm sure" I say and I smile at him. He slowly slides himself into me and starts thrust in and out. The feeling of heat and tension starting to build inside of me. When wave of pleasure hits me with its full strength, I dig my nails into his back. He presses his lips against mine. I smile into the kiss. When he lies next to me, he pulls me closer to him and we slowly fall asleep.

I wake up to the movement next to me. "Hey' I didn't want to wake you up" he says and smiles. I smile back and he bends down to me and kiss me on the lips. "But you did" I mumble and we giggle. I put on my underwear, shorts, tank top and my flip flops. He sits down on the floor right behind me and starts to put kisses on my shoulder and run his fingers up and down my arm. "I just want to say, thank you for the last night" he says and after every single word he place a kiss down on my shoulder. "No, I thank you" I say and smile.