Chapter twenty five

Chapter twenty five

"So what did really happened?"

Baekhyun asked and put his hands on his chin, giving Kyungsoo and Jongin a mischievous look. Kyungsoo just looked at him boringly and shut him up with his words.

"Don't ask me as if you still doesn't know the whole story, Baekhyun."

Kyungsoo then rolled his eyes at Baekhyun and glared at him after. Jongin just looked down, waiting for their manager's response from the outiside. They're now at the hotel manager hyung owns wherein Kyungsoo and Jongin will stay. The other members were preparing for their lunch and some were with manager hyung, waiting for Youngmin's response. While Baekhyun chose to be alone with Kyungsoo and Jongin. After the video leaked out, they didn't felt any awkwardness towards the two but instead, they accepeted what they really are. Some members were homophobic but they just found KaiSoo too irresistable and... perfect for each other.

"Kyungsoo-ah! I've already done the omelets! Check this out if this was okay! Omg~"

Zitao shouts from the kitchen and giggles. They can hear Jongdae's complaints towards Tao for being so damn noisy. Kyungsoo then headed to the kitchen and Baekhyun and Jongin were left in the living room. Baekhyun then decided to break the silence by asking a question.

"Are you really serious about your relationship? You know, if you were just using Kyungsoo towards something or what, just... Stop."

Baekhyun looked at Jongin who's now confused of what he's saying. He then raised his voice up because he somehow felt insulted because of Baekhyun's words. Is he trying to say that his feelings for Kyungsoo is not true and he's just using him towards something? Of course Jongin is not like that. He loves Kyungsoo very much that he is willing to sacrifice his own career just for the sake of his love.

"Hyung, what are you even saying? I love Kyungsoo hyung very much and what you are suspecting towards me is not true. I love him very much that I don't want him to be away with me, I want him to be only mine and mine alone. I'm willing to give up my everything just not him, hyung. He's my life now. And I can't afford to loose him now, not anymore. So if you're planning to tear us apart, please don't try so, because you'll just end up in accepting us both because I will fight for him until the end and so he does." Jongin sniffed, "if you're just trying to compare your situation with Taeyeon noona and Chanyeol hyung, just.... Fix it. Don't count us in with your attitude in times like this. If you really love him, then fight for him. If you were afraid about your career, then I'm sorry hyung, but you're a great coward. Shame on you, hyung..."

Jongin then hears Kyungsoo's voice from the kitchen, calling him. Baekhyun just stared blankly at him and tried to speak but no words were escaping from his mouth.

"Pabo-yah! Come and help me here!"

Jongin then looked at Baekhyun with a hint of sympathy then made his way through the kitchen.

Baekhyun has a problem with Chanyeol and Taeyeon and he doesn't know who and what to choose... It's either Chanyeol and his love for him or Taeyeon and his career. Would that even look easy upon you?

Manager hyung then came from the balcony of the room together with the other members. He called out KaiSoo on the kitchen and he said the thing that haunted us more.

"He's coming now."

-

"You don't know what you lost."

Youngmin introduced, sipped his coffee and wiped his mouth after. Kyungsoo just looked down but Jongin looked straight at him.

"Song Namseok owns the company I work before and I am his biggest investor way back then. I was his best alliance before but I betrayed him. I easily became rich because I get some of his stocks and built my own company but unfortunately, it didn't came well. But still, I have a lot of money to buy a company. And when my old friend, Lee Soo Man, came to me and asked me to buy his company because of the stocks lost and add that his wife has a cancer and is dying.. I decided to do his will and that was the time when I already managed SM Entertainment."

All were surprised, but Youngmin continued to continue what he says.

"Namseok hunted me and when he knew I was now the new CEO of SM Entertainment, he immediately bought a large amount of stocks in SM and I guess he planned all of this. When he knew that his dying daughter was a fan of your band, he immediately called me up and he forced me to pull Kyungsoo and Jongin out of the group for months just for his daughter. But unfortunately, you still haven't spent a month there but instead, weeks."

Kyungsoo and Jongin remained silent. The other members gasped regarding to what he said. He stopped for a minute, catching some breath.

"But if that's the case... Why do you want us to officially leave the group?"

Jongin asked but Youngmin just smirked. It somehow creeped the members out but still managed to hold on.

"Because I want you all to fall apart."

Suho then teared up as well as the other members, remembering the good times while Kris and Luhan are still here. They say, if one of them falls, then all of them will fall. But what is happening now?

"I want to have my revenge on Soo Man. Call me envious but hell i care, he's been my bestfriend since we were still in middle school and he has everything. And I envy him for that. We were always compared but he always wins against me. Until one day my so called bestfriend left me just because I'm no popular unlike him anymore. He became an artist while I, stayed as an ordinary middle schooler that time. I hated him so much that I would do everything just to bring him down."

"Plus, the groups Soo Man debuted will be all falling apart too. I started with TVXQ and next with Super Junior then to your group and lastly, for now, SNSD. Did you get what I meant? You are loosing all your members just because of me. Because of my sinful dids towards his groups. Isn't that great? Well before, you lost Kris and Luhan but now, you will lost Kyungsoo and Jongin. Sounds great, hmm?"

Then Youngmin laughs evilly. Zitao then teared up remembering his Lu-ge especially his Kris gege.

"You're so evil! We can't attain to lost two members anymore!"

Zitao was about to punch Youngmin on his face but Youngmin stopped him by pulling his hand to him.

"I'm no evil, honey. But all of you are."

Zitao calmed down and Sehun comforted him. Youngmin then stood up and crossed his arms on his chest, standing proudly in front of them.

"I'll give you a chance. And I want you to choose..."

Youngmin started and curiosity hits the members.

"Choose towards what?"

"If you really want to not loose two members... Then choose. Since Kris and Luhan's mediation was still not finished.. I want you to choose on who to leave and stay."

Their heartbeats were fast and waiting for Youngmin's last words until Youngmin cut their excitement off when he smirked and stared at them evilly.

"Choose between KaiSoo and KrisHan."

-