Chapter thirteen

Chapter thirteen

NOTE: Happy KaiSoo day everyone! Expect fluffs at the following scenes as a gift for y'all. (Well, I still have a one-shot story to post later for KaiSoo. Hope you'll wait for it!). ♡

Kyungsoo was surprised when he heard what you said. His face turned red, remembering what he and Jongin really did last night. Jongin's touch and kisses.... seems like he's already aiming for it now.

"I'm just kidding, oppa. Hope you slept well last night."

You said as you winked at him, giving him a double meaning on what you said. Kyungsoo's eyes widened even more when he heard you. There is something in him that believes you know what happened to you and Jongin last night.

You left Kyungsoo dumb-founded, secretly laughing at his reaction. On the other side, Jongin, who is currently laughing at the sight. He loved it when you asked Kyungsoo if Jongin did bit your neck for him-- especially his reaction.

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo sits on the couch on the living room and waits for Jongin to come. He watches a certain channel and then he saw EXO OT8 performing, lamelessly.

He saw sadness in their eyes, their lips doesn't form a smile and their heart is showing no emotion. Some were doing the wrong steps and that made Kyungsoo worry even more. Baekhyun sang Kyungsoo's parts while Sehun did Jongin's.

Well, who wouldn't feel lame, right? When you know you now only have 8 members left when the two chose to leave while the two were chosen to leave, for awhile.

Kyungsoo blames himself for EXO being 8 anymore. And he admits it. If he doesn't agree and forced Jongin, this wouldn't happen at all.

"You're just hurting yourself."

Jongin then appears and suddenly turned off the TV. Kyungsoo looks up at him with a teary eye, he just sobbed and shook his head.

"I'm really sorry."

Kyungsoo says as he reaches for the hem on Jongin's shirt, as he says sorry to him. He's not a cry baby but when it comes to times like this, he just becomes one.

"Do we still have to make this up?"

Jongin asks smirking at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo wiped his tears with his sleeves and punched Jongin slightly that made the latter laugh in satisfaction.

"Such a horny bastard, Jongin-ah."

Kyungsoo then pouts. Jongin doesn't know why and how, but his member down there appreciates Kyungsoo's pouty lips that made him twitch in excitement. Kyungsoo smirks silently when he saw it forming off a bulge on Jongin's sweatpants.

Jongin chuckles and pulled Kyungsoo by his wrist. He brought him to his room and placed him gently on bed. Jongin crawled on top of Kyungsoo then kissed him on the tip of his nose.

He smiled at Kyungsoo devlishly and Kyungsoo just kissed his lips for a second that made the younger surprised.

They both laughed and Jongin rested his body beside Kyungsoo's. He pulled Kyungsoo closer and buried his face on his hyung's neck.

"I really love your smell, hyung."

Jongin complimented that made Kyungsoo raise a brow to him. Jongin just laughed and shook his head when he got Kyungsoo's look.

"So are you using that line again for me to cook for you?"

Kyungsoo asked straight forwardly. Jongin just laughed and slightly kissed Kyungsoo's neck, sending the smaller a shiver on his spine.

"I want us to stay like this forever, hyung."

Jongin smiled and faced Kyungsoo, placing his hands on the smaller's waist. Kyungsoo then placed his hands on the taller's waist as well. Kyungsoo put his legs on Jongin's thighs as a support and he pushed himself on the younger even more.

"Then let us be."

Jongin looks at Kyungsoo who is now serious looking at him. Kyungsoo's tears were suddenly brought up again but then Jongin wiped it. Kyungsoo himself doesn't know why he is crying as well.

Jongin then hushed Kyungsoo. He wiped the smaller's tears away and kissed his temple. He looked at Kyungsoo with a sincere look.

"Kyungsoo hyung, will we try to work this out?"

Jongin is drop dead serious with his words right now while Kyungsoo doesn't know even a single thing on what Jongin is pertaining about.

Meanwhile, you are alone in your room, watching something important that made your feels pop out in excitement.

Hell, the two didn't knew, you just watched the footages of the CCTV camera in KaiSoo's room. Yep, you just watched all KaiSoo's hot make out session last night.

But wait, is it really just a make out session?

Or a sweet making love session?

-

NOTE: But is there really a love in their making love session if it really happens? Lol. By the way, by the next update, I'll try to make it a hot one. (Don't you want it?) If you know what I mean. //wink wonk