Chapter ten

Chapter ten

"Don't touch him."

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes at you, tightening his grip on Jongin's wrist. You're about to greet him a good morning but Kyungsoo glared at you. You just shrugged with Kyungsoo's words, you're doing nothing but Kyungsoo suddenly became defensive. Jongin, on the other hand, was pre-occupied by his hyung's actions.

Since Jongin kissed Kyungsoo, he became like that all of a sudden. He doesn't want you to come near him, instead, he wants you to be away from him. But why so?

Jongin mouthed 'sorry' at you while he sat beside Kyungsoo and you just smiled at him cheerfully. Kyungsoo saw you and Jongin but just rolled his eyes.

"Stop looking at him like that or else I'll grope your eyes with my sinful hands."

You just laughed at his words. You can't believe you're actually laughing at the moment when Satansoo just burst out-- you'll probably know what would happen to you, if ever.

Instead of being annoyed of Kyungsoo's dids, you just go with it, loving the fact that Kyungsoo was actually being possessive as fuck towards Jongin.

You were eating breakfast together with KaiSoo because your mom and dad went somewhere for their business so it leaves you three together with the maids.

After KaiSoo ate breakfast, they headed back on Kyungsoo's room, leaving you alone there. Well, it's all Kyungsoo's plan.

You smiled weakly when you were left alone on the dining table. You keep on asking yourself, what have I done for Kyungsoo oppa to loath me that much?

You felt the feeling of being rejected, again.

And you didn't know your tears were already falling down your face.

You thought KaiSoo's stay would be fine and happy afterall, but I guess you guessed it wrong.

Was your idea about KaiSoo was really fine afterall?

And now you found yourself, crying yourself off your bed, doubting yourself from what is happening now.

--

NOTE: Sorry for the short and late update-- been exhausted from school. Next update again tomorrow! Feedbacks, please. x