Chapter nine

Chapter nine

Jongin smirks as he saw Kyungsoo shut his door the moment he saw you and Jongin hugging. His plan just worked up.

He even saw how Kyungsoo muttered something under his breath with his brows creased. Then and there, he found his hyung cuter than ever.

"Make things up with him now, oppa. Do it before it's all too late."

You looked at Jongin with a meaningful look, but Jongin just ignored how you looked at him. Instead, he ruffled your hair and bid farewell for awhile-- yes, he's going to Kyungsoo now and will make things up between them. Well, not so.

"Hyung?"

He called as he got into Kyungsoo's room. Kyungsoo's scent filled the room and that made Jongin roam around the place and sniff playfully as he enjoys the lovingly smell of his hyung.

He founds himself standing beside the couch where Kyungsoo was in, sobbing uncontrollably while watching the television. Jongin wanted to laugh with his hyung's reaction because he was actually crying over the daily news in Japan.

But Jongin immediately stopped when he saw EXO's group picture, showing OT8 with OT12 nor OT10 no more.

"EXO-K's leader responded at the news EXO-K's Kai and D.O leaving EXO, following the steps of the former members, Kris and Luhan. A lot of netizens are concluding that..."

"J-jongin..."

Kyungsoo sobs looking at Jongin who is now speechless at the moment. He thought he and Youngmin together with D.O talked that they won't leave EXO and will just be on hiatus because of the situation.

But what is going on now?

Jongin cannot control his anger now. Imagining himself leaving EXO just tore his world apart into pieces. His fans is his life, his passion is dancing. And he wants to share it with his fans, together with the other members. But how are they supposed to do it now when he just knew they're leaving EXO?

Kyungsoo came near Jongin but Jongin just clenched his fist and looked away from Kyungsoo. Sooner or later, he'll burst out in anger-- and he seems he cannot control himself now.

"J-jongin, what is happeni--"

Jongin cut Kyungsoo up when he shouted at him, loudly, that made Kyungsoo flinch in shockness.

"This is all your fault!"

Jongin glared at Kyungsoo with his fists still clenched. He loosen his tie and walked towards Kyungsoo who's now shaking in frightness.

"If you haven't agreed with that fucking deal at the very first place, this wouldn't happen at all!"

Kyungsoo shut his eyes up when tears started to roll down his face now.

"You didn't even waited for my decision to come up, but instead, you've already said yes when I said no."

Kyungsoo opened his eyes when he heard a hint of sincerity in his voice. He saw Jongin crying hopelessly.

"I-i... I'm sorry."

Kyungsoo cries. He came near Jongin and hugged the younger tightly.

"J-jongin, I'm sorry! I'm r-really sorry.."

They stayed like that for a moment and when their tears already dried up, Jongin directly looked on his hyung's eyes.

"I'll forgive you with this."

Jongin then crashed his lips on Kyungsoo's for a deep yet passionate kiss.

After a minute of Jongin sealing Kyungsoo with a kiss, he finally let go, leaving Kyungsoo still in shock.

--

NOTE: I'll be giving out a special chapter on KaiSoo day. Please look forward with it. Sorry for the late update. School matters, um.