Chapter three

Chapter three

"'Cause you're my earth, air, water, fire~"

Jongin sings and dances with the beat as he watches Kyungsoo swaying his body through the music. Kyungsoo and Jongin are facing each other as they made their way near the two of them.

They looked at each other's eyes while dancing, with a big smirk on their faces.

Jongin made the first move. He placed his hands on the older's nape and rocked his body with the beat--while biting his lip.

Kyungsoo bit his bottom lip as well and leaned his face even closer to the younger and whispered.

"Later."

He huskily said to the younger that made him flinched. Jongin felt new, he felt his heart stopped when his hyung huskily whispered to his ear, and he got confused by his hyung's words. Later? What does he mean by that?

They heard the fans squealed in excitement, especially the hardcore KaiSoo shippers. They just witnessed a so-hot moment of KaiSoo being their usual selves, they thought, but actually are not.

Poor them, thinking KaiSoo is indeed real but the reality voices, it's not. A thing called fanservice is the only reason why all of this happens.

-

EXO made their way outside the venue. The concert in Osaka is finally done, and they're heading now back to the hotel they are staying in.

Kyungsoo and Jongin was about to step on their van but suddenly, they heard a weak voice calling their name. They glanced at the fan which is on a wheel chair wearing a mask and gloves that holds a KaiSoo banner waving it until they noticed her. She smiled at them and whispered..

"Someday you'll know why."

--

"Give Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin to me, even just for months. My daughter needs them, she needs them before she dies."

Kim Youngmin, the new CEO of SM Entertainment, glanced at the man, laughing mischievously. The man just gave him a bored look.

"Do I look like joking?"

The man is a short-tempered person, he stood up from his seat and grabbed Kim Youngmin's collar that made him immediately stood up. He reached for his neck and gripped it tightly.

"I'll pay you no matter what amount you want, just give me what I want. You know I'm a great threat to you, Youngmin. Don't make me mad."

The man gritted his teeth while Youngmin looses his breath, he hurrily nods that made the man loosen his grip in Youngmin's neck.

Youngmin catches for breath, and a moment later, he get his phone and called someone immediately.

"Yes, tell Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo to come here in SM building. I've got something to discuss with them."

-

note; what might be the reason why the man needs to get kaisoo? lol i gave so many clues, hope you've got it. sorry for the late ud, i've been sick. happy new year!