Chapter twenty six

Chapter twenty six

"Choose between KaiSoo and KrisHan."

Youngmin's words hit the members so much. They were surprised at his words, especially KaiSoo. He's making them choose who to stay and to leave. What if they chose them to leave? What if they chose them to stay? Will everything change for better?

Sehun and Tao somehow felt better, what if they chose KrisHan to stay? In that way, they would be able to be with their love. But what will happen to KaiSoo?

The members looked at Suho who stood up from his seat and looked upon his members, asking for their opinion. Youngmin then excused himself for them to have time to talk and choose.

They talked and talked about it and when they finally decided, they called Youngmin for him to know their decision.

"We've already decided."

Suho said, glaring at Youngmin. Youngmin smirked, thinking that they would choose KrisHan over KaiSoo... But guess he was actually wrong at all.

"We're disbanding."

-

"Maine's gone. S-she's already dead."

Dra. Seo cries as she told her son, Namwook, the news. Namwook then froze, still analyzing his mother's words to him. He felt like his body stiffened, cannot believe of what his mother just said. Is she saying the truth? Maine's already dead?

"Y-you've got to be kidding me, mom. D-don't kid me like that."

Namwook tears up and holds back his tears when his mom cried in front of him. He already knows she's serious when his mom cried. And he couldn't help back anymore. Then and there, he cried.

"My bestfriend's already... dead?"

Namwook cries as his moments with Maine flashbacked on his mind immediately. He didn't get to properly say sorry to her before she left, and he didn't get to tell her the truth about everything she bothers of. Everybody's blaming her yet she's innocent with it. Everybody accused her for the things she hasn't really done. And she left without having any peace of mind on her heart and mind.

She died with everybody still accusing her, she died with the couple still has their grudge on her, She died with a broken family, she died with sadness on her heart, and she died alone.

Nobody was there for her when she died. She was seaking for help but nobody helped. She doesn't want to die yet, she still wants to say sorry to everyone with everything. She wants to say sorry to KaiSoo, she wants to say sorry to her bestfriend, and she wants to say sorry to her parents, for being such a disturb. She's sorry yet it's not her fault.

Namwook feels depressed. His bestfriend died when he still didn't let her explain regarding their problem. He didn't let her explain what her side is yet he already accused her-- which was the thing that his father and mother told him so.

Namwook admits, it's his thing when he didn't let her explain when he's mad at her. He just felt sad and angry at the same time because Maine didn't let him know she's already dying. And he didn't thought that would be their last meeting. He feels sorry when he messaged her through her SNS account, when he's shaming on Maine.. It's not really what he wanted to say. In fact, he wanted to say sorry to her that time but when his mom told him, he should make her feel all the blame, just because her father asked him to do so-- he did.

Yes, Namwook's mother, Dra. Seo Sanghee, was the one who told him to message her that. She commanded him to tell him that when he doesn't want to do so. It's not her own will, but his partner. His partner, namely Kim Youngmin. Youngmin wanted him to message her that for KaiSoo to put their grudge on Maine for not telling the truth. And he succeeded with that. Youngmin just used his mistress and his soon to her for him to succeed with his plan. Yes, Youngmin has a mistress and it's Dra. Seo. And another lad. He has a wife whom he secretly married for his better image.

Actually, the one who posted the video was... Sungha. It's not really Maine or Namwook or Dra. Seo. It's Sungha. He was already there a few days ago when the video wasn't still out and KaiSoo just didn't noticed him. Back to the topic, Sungha was asked to do it. And the one who asked him to do it was Maine's mom. When Maine last called her mom before she dies, she said to Maine that she and Namseok will already divorce and she already has a new one, which she pertains to as her new boyfriend, she was pertaining to Kim Youngmin. Yes, Youngmin's another mistress was Maine's mom, Jiyoon. Youngmin used her as well to say to Kyungsoo that her daughter really was the one who posted the video. Well, Youngmin's such an ass. A playboy who's not in place. He just uses his money and fame to catch girls especially them.

Today is the first day of Maine's funeral and Namseok was stucked, saying sorry to his one and only daughter. He says sorry for everything. For not being there for her when he needed her and for not being a good father to her. He's sorry for not giving his time for her when the only thing she wanted was to be with him and her mother.. He's still sorry and will be, always.

It's true that regrets always come in the end.

-

NOTE: The reason why I used 'Maine' above instead of 'you' is because she's already dead here, would you even prefer if I use 'you died' or something like that, lololol. By the way, if you have questions or so on, just comment below and I'll answer you right away.

PS. Four chapters to go and bye-bye. :D