Chapter four

Chapter four

"What the hell?!"

Kyungsoo and Jongin said in unison. SM's CEO just declared to the two of them that they will be leaving the group for a few months for a reason, but will come back after it.

Kyungsoo and Jongin will be staying in a house with a 13 year old girl, named Maine, which happens to be a hardcore shipper of KaiSoo. The two disagreed but the CEO forces them with it leaving them no choice. But believe me, it all happens for a reason.

"Well yes, you have to do it. Mr. Song paid a large amount of money and we have to give what he wants. And guess what, he wants you both and to be with his daughter even more."

Kyungsoo and Jongin protests about it but Youngmin keeps on refusing them.

At first, the two agreed when he said they'll be taking a break for months, but when the CEO declared they would be on stage as KaiSoo in a house and says they would stay with the daughter of Mr. Song, which happens to be Maine, they already refused.

Well to make this clear and vivid, Maine is a hardcore shipper of KaiSoo. She believes that Kaisoo is indeed real because of their interactions in every events and performances EXO was in. But fool her, she believes that KaiSoo is real, when they eventually are not.

Maine is dying, she has a heart cancer and it's already in stage 4. The doctors said she wouldn't last for 5 or 6 months, and probably, she'd die soon.

And as her last will, she wants to see KaiSoo to be together, being their actual selves in front of her for a not so long time for the first and last time. She wants to see them happy and in love with each other.

Her plans for her last meeting with the other EXO members were already done, she already interacted with them and she had experienced the best. But her plans to be with KaiSoo's still not done afterall, instead, she wants to be with them even just for a short period of time.

Especially now when she already knows the truth.

She wants to happen what she has planned so she can leave the world peacefully, because she know, it would be great leaving the world when you know you've already done what you wanted to happen.

Remember the girl who's on a wheel chair wearing a mask and a gloves that caught KaiSoo's attention the last chapter? The one who whispered something about them? Well, that girl is actually Maine.

"If you're not gonna do it, I'd be having no choice but to kick you two out of the group. If that happens, only 8 members would be left in EXO since Kris and Luhan already left. I bet you don't want to disappoint your fans as well, right?"

Youngmin smirks at the two leaving them no choice but to agree with his deal.

-

"Are you guys really moving for now?"

Suho asked helping KaiSoo bring their luggages to their van, heading to the airport. It's already 3 in the morning and they'd be leaving the dorm so that the other members won't ask them more questions about them leaving for the mean time.

Youngmin told the two to keep it as a secret together with Suho to the other members. He said he'd be the one in charge for making alibis to the media.

"We have no choice, hyung."

Jongin said then sighed making Suho tear up. Kyungsoo pat his head and smiled at him.

"I'm sorry, I had nothing to do to help you. Even me had no idea with his plan. I'm sorry. If you want, I'll be talking to Youngmin-sajangnim and talk about this--"

Kyungsoo cut Suho off with his words while Jongin wiped his Suho hyung's tears away.

"It's okay, hyung. I guess we just need to....face it all together. Maybe this would help our relationship be better, right? Don't blame yourself, hyung. Remember? Everything happens for a reason."

Kyungsoo looked at Jongin straight into the eyes and Jongin did too. He smiled at the older and ruffled his hair lightly.

Minutes later after bidding goodbyes, they finally headed to the airport and they actually don't know why they became comfortable with each other for the very first time.

Maybe everything that is happening to them really happens for a reason.

--

note; next chapter would be kaisoo and maine(you)'s meeting! and yes, maine's portrayer is you. please wait for the next updates! won't disappoint you and i'll do my best. thanks for reading!