Chapter twenty two

Chapter twenty two

"I'm Sungha, nice to meet you two."

The guy who just came with Namseok greeted Kyungsoo and Jongin with a bow. He gave Kyungsoo a strange stare which caused Jongin to give the guy a death glare. Probably jealous, eh?

Jongin is feeling something strange towards the guy. He feels that there is something different with him, something suspicious or such? He just feels he should not trust him just because of a reason he has to find out. Not being such a judge mental person, he still thinks he will do something that they won't like. And he has to warn Kyungsoo and you with it.

Kyungsoo, being such a bitch, just raised a brow on Sungha and just nodded and smiled lightly. Jongin pats Kyungsoo's head as a sign of agreement. He felt somehow comfortable when he felt Kyungsoo doesn't like the guy in front of him.

"He's going to be your butler when you want to go out somewhere. Of course, the two of you, as celebrities, still have to take care of your image. Youngmin noted me that you have to keep all of this as a secret. The media doesn't have to know that you two were here in Japan, living with a 13-year-old girl, just because of  my and Youngmin's deal."

Namseok said firmly and looked at Kyungsoo and Jongin and then to Sungha. He then gave him a sharp look. Namseok signalled Sungha to leave his office room for a moment so that they could talk privately. Namseok moved closer to the two and looked at them seriously.

"Youngmin sent Sungha here to serve as an eye to you two. Youngmin is hitting on you. So you better be careful. You never know who really was your enemy so don't trust anyone here. Got it?"

Namseok stood up leaving the two confused but got his point. Before leaving the room, Namseok glanced at them and gave them a sharp look, as if warning them.

-

"Don't test my patience. Back out before it's too late. I'm warning you, jerk."

Kyungsoo said to Sungha with a hint of annoyance. Sungha asks him random questions like if he already has a girlfriend or a boyfriend, he said no (because Jongin and him were still not boyfriend) and that was Sungha's cue to ask him if he wanted to go out with him. He sounded rude for the very first day of his work with Kyungsoo and Jongin, because it's his boss he's talking informally to.

And Kyungsoo being Satansoo, he starts now.

"It's your first day working to us and you treat me like that? You're rude, such a flippant butler. And for your information, our relationship will stay as you as the butler and me as your boss. And I will never ever like you because I never was a gay. I'm straight as a ruler, idiot. So if you're hitting on me, you better stop before I kick your dick right here and now and kill your ass off with too much to do. Bet you really don't know me for being Satansoo, uh?"

Sungha laughs and looks at Kyungsoo with a strange look. He grabbed Kyungsoo's jaw and tightened his grip on it, making Kyungsoo feel hurt.

"Really? You really are not a gay? How come you're in a relationship with a guy named Kim Jongin which happens to be your bandmate slash your boyfriend when you call yourself a straight man? Is that what you really think of yourself not gay?"

Sungha smirks while Kyungsoo just reached his limit. He removed Sungha's grip on him and twisted his arms, making him feel absolutely hell because of the pain he caused to him. Kyungsoo then kicked Sungha on the part where it does hurt the most causing him to fell on the ground. Sungha groans in pain but Kyungsoo just smirked at him.

"Listen, you jerk. If you really are hitting on me, well then you're really hitting on the wrong person. I'm gonna make your stay here an eternal hell. Dare to say this to Youngmin and I'll kill you and I'm serious. Got that!?"

Sungha then didn't got used to him. He shook his head and said the words that irritated Kyungsoo the most. He tries to speak, and sucessed, but is panting.

"Y-you can't make me, K-kyungsoo. Insted i-i'll m-make you. And guess what? Y-you're already trending in every social sites and even on the daily news just because of that video. Your image together with Jongin is not as clean as you thought before. Things change easily, honey."

Sungha smirks but Kyungsoo just kicked his clothed member again and after that moment, he fainted because of the pain. Kyungsoo on the other side smirked and left him there. He called the maids to cure him and he just left them alone there.

But Kyungsoo got curious, what was the video Sungha was talking about? Because of Sungha's words, Kyungsoo was left puzzled, thinking on what he was talking about.

Will the truth be revealed soon?

--

NOTE: 8 chapters left before the epilogue! And yes, the truth will be revealed soon. The truth about everything! Aren't you guys excited?! Phew. Fingers crossed if you guys would hate me after this! Lol.

And oh, still unedited. The typos and grammatical errors will be done after I finished this story which will happen soon. Thanks for understaning and sorry!