Chapter eight

Chapter eight

"You look so unreal in close up, oppa!"

You squealed in excitement as you cupped Kyungsoo's face. You slightly pinched his cheeks that made Kyungsoo flinch with a hint of annoyance. Jongin did nothing but to laugh at Kyungsoo's face, as ever. Your eyes sparkled at the moment when Kyungsoo looked at you with a bored look.

"You're so cute, oppa!"

Jongin clapped his hands while laughing. He was really amused by your actions on Kyungsoo. He really loves when Kyungsoo gets annoyed easily, it just makes his day special-- and he doesn't know why.

"Stop."

Kyungsoo said with an impatient tone. He looked at you with his brows creased while clenching his fist, probably to scare you. And you got surprised and scared as well.

"You're so annoying."

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and made his way upstairs.

Oh well, Satansoo strikes again.

"I'm sorry for Kyungsoo hyung's attitude, saengie. He's just not in the mood. Smile even more, okay? Aja!"

Jongin cheers you up. Unlike Kyungsoo, your introduction with Jongin was way better than Kyungsoo.

Jongin's words brightened you. You smiled widely and hugged Jongin. Even though Kyungsoo was your ultimate bias and not Jongin, he made you feel satisfied.

Jongin didn't hugged you just because of the fanservice thing but he did it purposely. He did that to you because you resemble his younger sister too much to him.

Yes, Jongin had a younger sister before, but died because of the tumor on her brain. She died at the age of 10 and he misses him so much-- so much that he remembers her younger sister to you.

This was not known by the media and even the rest of the EXO members doesn't know a thing about it.

"I will, oppa! Yehet~"

Jongin laughed at your response and patted your head lightly.

On the other hand, Kyungsoo with his brows creased, stared blankly at you and Jongin, being sweet as ever. He whined and stomped his feet on the floor.

"Such a flirty jerk."

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes before heading to his room. He doesn't know why but a sting on his heart was felt when Jongin hugged you-- even though he knows that Jongin onlt treats you as a younger sister. But still, the feeling is different. He somehow hates you for hugging Jongin back. He doesn't know why.

Guess Kyungsoo was too innocent to not know the word jealousy.

--

NOTE: I'm sorry for the late update. I needed to prepare my things yesterday for today since we just go back to classes so i wasn't able to type one.

And please, remember, this story is fictional. I just wanna warn you guys especially the part in Jongin's younger sister who died years ago. So yeah, hope you didn't get confused with it. Thank you!