Chapter twenty

Chapter twenty

"Then strip."

Kyungsoo said bravely towards the latter then raised a brow on him. Jongin just smirked loving the way how Kyungsoo is being such a seductive ass for talking like that to him, and he loves it. Jongin then grabbed Kyungsoo by his hips and placed his both hands there and lowered down his touches to his sexy ass that every girls and boys adores the most.

"Why not give you a show, then?"

Jongin suggested that made his member down there twitch quickly. Just by the thought of him and Kyungsoo having a hot make out session makes him wanna fuck him so hard that he won't be able to walk for a week but he thinks, he shouldn't. But he can.

Hearing Jongin's words, Kyungsoo looked seductively at Jongin and bit his lip, not breaking the eye contact between them while Jongin himself from grabbing Kyungsoo and fuck him hard at the moment. He just hid his hidden member with his bare hands and leaned his face on Kyungsoo who's now aiming for him.

"Sounds great, baby."

Kyungsoo nods and grabs Jongin's head harshly and kissed him hard right there and now. He bit Jongin's bottom lips quickly and put his tongue inside Jongin's cavern. Jongin just smirked loving how Kyungsoo learned too fast from their make out session a few days ago. Jongin then sucked Kyungsoo's tongue who's now invading his cavern but then stopped because Kyungsoo just pulled back his tongue into his mouth. Jongin then creased his brow in annoyance, asking him why did he stopped.

"But we can't. Not now."

Kyungsoo then winked at him then smirked, slapping his own sexy ass off before heading to the door. Jongin just groaned and ran towards Kyungsoo and hugged him from behind. He sucked his neck and sniffed it, loving his smell.

"Such a tease. I like it."

Jongin groaned while Kyungsoo just laughed. They left the room with a smile on their faces and headed downstairs to have their lunch.

-

Meanwhile, you read the comments on your SNS accounts wherein some netizens were bashing you and KaiSoo as well because of the KaiSoo's make out session when someone uploaded it using your account. You don't have any idea who did this but afterall, you are still blaming yourself because at the very first place, you really were the one who asked for a CCTV camera on KaiSoo's room. You already deleted it when you noticed it on your accounts but the comments were saved and you don't know why but you read it instead of ignoring it.

You suddenly cried hard when you recevied a message from a certain person, whom disappointed you the most.

I know we're bestfriends but Maine, why are you doing this? I don't know you anymore. You've changed. I know you love KaiSoo but why does it have to come to the point that you would post a video like this? You know this will affect their image especially now when they're already starting new, What really is happening to you? Shame on you, Maine. You've been bad.

It's Namwook, your bestfriend. And he's now hating on you because of what you've done, not asking for your explanations but already judged you. You cried hard as you can because you know deep inside, it hurts. When the only person you've expected that will be there for you at times like this already judged you and never learned your side. You just felt sad and disappointed and... hurt. Everybody's blaming you when all of them doesn't know you really are not the one who posted it. But instead, they've already judged you.

Your chest suddenly tightened, you're already panting since you're lacking out of air. Your heart disease is attacking again. And you don't know who to lean on when you suddenly fainted, with tears running down your face.

-

"Hmm~ Jonginnie~ Sleep now."

Kyungsoo muttered then closed his eyes after. Jongin just smiled and kissed Kyungsoo's lips and who's now sleeping. He just loves how Kyungsoo sleeps, he's just too cute.

"Sleep well, Satansoo."

-

NOTE: Sorry for the late update! Huhu. I'll update tomorrow, don't worry! Love lots. Feedbacks, please? Sorry for the late update again.