Chapter fourteen

Chapter fourteen

You bit your nails in nervousness as you watched the CCTV footage in Kyungsoo's room seeing him and Jongin on top of him. Jongin pinned Kyungsoo and stared at him intensely. You can see Kyungsoo was sweating real hard for now. He just felt his buddy below twitched in excitement, he guesses.

"OMG WILL THEY BE ACTUALLY DOING IT"

You whispered to yourself with excitement and a hint of nervousness. Excitement because you know you'd be watching KaiSoo's porn vid (?) or nervousness because you know you're doomed when they know the thing about this.

"W-we will try to work this out hmm?"

You saw how Jongin smirked at Kyungsoo and how Jongin crashed his sinful lips on Kyungsoo's. Kyungsoo responded to his kisses and held Jongin's nape for support. Kyungsoo moans as Jongin licked his bottom lip for an entrance. His eyes widened and when Jongin saw him, he chuckled between their kisses. They just finished their make out and now, they're up to it again.

Jongin then entered his tongue inside Kyungsoo's mouth and invaded the smaller's mouth, not missing a corner of it. He licked every corner of it loving how sweet it does tastes. He then pulled out his tongue when Jongin's mouth reaches his neck, sucking it gently, leaving him light hickeys.

"H-hey, we've been making out for about two hours straight after our serious talk. I want to suck you right now."

Jongin stopped when he heard those words from Kyungsoo so do you. Your eyes widened as well and you gulped when you knew what Kyungsoo really meant on what he is trying to say to Jongin.

"Mine is too big, too big for your mouth, honey. And I would say no for that."

Jongin teases then licked Kyungsoo's neck giving the doe-eyed man shivers on his spine. Kyungsoo felt hot and cussed when he felt his pants tightened even more. He can't help it and just grabbed Jongin's hair and pulled him for a kiss.

The kiss first was passionate until it became a torrid one. Kyungsoo tilts his head as Jongin responds to his kisses and Jongin gladly did. Kyungsoo then bit Jongin's lips making the tanned-male groan. That was Kyungsoo's cue to suck Jongin's tongue but then suddenly, Kyungsoo stopped and looked at Jongin's face.

His eyes landed to the younger's sinful eyes, to his sexy well-put nose and mostly, to his luscious lips. Jongin then stares back at him loving how hot Kyungsoo looks at the moment. He is too tempting to resist, he thought.

Kyungsoo glares at Jongin teasing him with his slutty look. Jongin swears Kyungsoo looked hot even more than he has expected. Kyungsoo's eyes landed to Jongin's crotch and when his hands were near it, Kyungsoo suddenly bit Jongin's nose playfully.

Jongin's eyes widened when he realized Kyungsoo just bit his nose. It hurts big time, he swears! And this was already served as a threat to him because this was already the first time Kyungsoo did this to him, especially now he's really mad at him for not agreeing to suck his dick right now.

Such a lame reason he has.

You, while watching, cannot help but to squeal like a seal in front of your laptop, loving the sight of KaiSoo making out and after, cuddling. It just made your day that fast! When earlier, you were crying, now, you're squealing in happiness. You doesn't know why and how but that's it. Well, you've been like that since you become an EXO-L and mostly, a KaiSoo shipper. You became so bipolar. Your mood changes frequently.

Right?

Minutes later, you went to the comfort room to pee when you realized the flash in your toilet was broken so you decided to use the comfort room downstairs.

You didn't knew an uncertain person suddenly came to your room and went straight in front of your laptop and uploaded the CCTV footage of KaiSoo duri their make out session on YouTube and other social media accounts.

The person smirked after a minute, reading the netizens' comments about the video. The person smiled mischievously when he read the negative feedbacks of the netizens towards the two. He feels no sympathy but loath towards each other that happened to be the reason why he uploaded it. And he knows that when this spreads rapidly, their career would go down together with their group which they treasured for years, EXO.

But one thing's really for sure, it is not Kyungsoo nor Jongin who did it.

NOTE: Sorry for the late update. Busy reviewing for school on Monday. BUT HEY COULD YOU GUESS WHO DID IT? x Happy late birthday, Kim Jongin. Always stay by Kyungsoo's side and never leave each other's warmth. I love you.

And of course, WELCOME TO THE PHILIPPINES POPE FRANCIS. <3