Chapter five

Chapter five

NOTE: Just a reminder, Maine's portrayer is you. And warning, the following scenes contain sensitive topics and words. Don't say I didn't warned you.

"Hyung, wake up. We're here."

Jongin wakes Kyungsoo up but Kyungsoo just hummed in response. Jongin is impatient, he raised his voice so that the older would finally wake up but still, it has no effect with his hyung.

"Hyung, I swear, if you don't wake up immediately, I'll fuck you right here and now."

As soon as Jongin said those words, Kyungsoo opened his eyes and immediately glared at Jongin who's now smirking at him.

"You're such a horny bastard, Jongin. Don't you dare think of me with your dirty filthy mind. And fuck you for ruining my peaceful sleep. I'm still tired and I still have a jetlag, you asshole."

Jongin laughed as hard as he can when Kyungsoo said those words. He just can't forget the picture of Kyungsoo glaring at him right after the moment he said those dirty words to his hyung.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and slammed the door of the car, leaving Jongin alone laughing at the car uncontrollably.

"Hyung, wait up!"

Still laughing, Jongin follows his hyung as they made their way to the gate of the house they'll be living for a few months. Once they stepped outside of the house, they can't help but to get amazed on how big and elegant the house is.

"Are you Kim Jong In and Do Kyung Soo?"

A beautiful woman wearing an elegant dress appeared nowhere from the inside while carrying a puppy. Jongin's eyes sparkled when he saw the puppy--it resembles him his baby, Monggu.

The two nodded and the woman opened the gate--well, not really. The gate opened automatically. They immediately followed the woman inside the house.

"Wait until Namseok arrives, understand?"

The woman showed them their rooms and asked them to take a rest. Kyungsoo and Jongin were in seperate rooms and Jongin can't sleep without someone beside him, especially his hyung.

So he got outside and headed to his hyung who is now peacefully sleeping on his bed--while hugging his Pororo stuff toy.

"Cute."

Jongin muttered. He just loves the sight of his hyung hugging his toy like an innocent kid. But he then sees his toes were curled and that was the moment when he realizes he feels cold. So he get the blanket beside him and covered it against Kyungsoo's body.

Jongin gets his phone from his pocket and pictured his hyung at the moment.

He put his phone at the side table and lay beside Kyungsoo. He faced Kyungsoo and hugged him tight. He smiled at the sleeping Soo in front him.

"Sleep well, Satansoo."

Jongin chuckles and drove himself off to sleep.

Meawhile, the woman went to your room and woke you up by kissing your head gently. Silly the two didn't know, the woman they just encountered earlier is your mom. Maine's mom.

(A/N: Remember, you are Maine.)

"Baby, they're here already."

Your mom whispered and your heart jumps in excitement. KaiSoo just arrived and you can't admit the fact that you want to faint in excitement.

"Really?! Mom, I wanna see them already!"

Your mom chuckles as she saw your reaction.

"Later, baby. They need some time to rest fot now. As well as you. Okay?"

You pout with your mother's response. You guess you still have to wait for later to meet them again formally.

-

"I'm sorry, mom, but I'll disobey you just for now. I just wanna see them for now."

You removed your mom's hands on your waist and get up from the bed and headed to Jongin's room but you found no one.

You felt nervous because you thought, Jongin escaped but when you went to Kyungsoo's room, you found the two of them, peacefully sleeping, while feeling the embrace of each other, with faces closer to each other.

You didn't hesitate to take the two of them a picture and immediately, you made it your lock screen as well as your home screen.

Well, it's not surprising, though. It's a fangirl thing, you know.

You just felt the urge to go outside the garden and there you uncontrollably screamed in excitement--you just can't contain your feels. And you're being like that when it only comes to KaiSoo.

What a great moment to start the whole new day. you thought.

-

NOTE: Don't tell me you can't ((smh)) relate with this? ;;A;;