Chapter seven

Chapter seven

"I loath you 'til death, Jongin!"

Kyungsoo get off of the bed and went to his bathroom immediately. He's annoyed again with Jongin. Well, what's new, right? Jongin teases Kyungsoo with his jokes including his untrue sexual desire towards the older. Kyungsoo at the very first place doesn't like to entertain the younger with his jokes-- especially with his sexual desire thing-- because it somehow makes their situation harder than expected.

On the other side, Jongin, who was left lying on the bed, is uncontrollably laughing his ass off at the moment. His hyung's expression is just so priceless. It seems like dèjá vu to him but he just ignored the feeling.

Jongin was busy laughing when the door suddenly opened after a knock or two and a man appeared. And he's guessing it was Mr. Song.

Jongin's eyes widened as well as Mr. Song when they both realized Jongin was actually not wearing tops and bottoms as well-- except his boxers.

"Pabo-yah! Get my black shirt on my luggage. I left it the....re."

Kyungsoo's eyes widened even more when he got out from the bathroom and realized Mr. Song was actually outside. Mr. Song's eyes widened more as well when he saw Kyungsoo wearing no tops but has a towel on the lower body part. He just can't believe all of this are actually happening.

His dirty thoughts are just processing really well, aren't they?

Mr. Song cleared his throat and processed all what happened on his mind. He smiled casually at them and held the door knob before leaving.

"I'll see you two downstairs."

Kyungsoo's mouth opened widely when things are just processing on his mind.

Based from his expression, he thought of me and Jongin just finished having sex earlier. Kyungsoo thinks and sighs.

His thoughts made him go crazy. And it's all Kim Jongin's fault. The blame is all on him. Again.

-

Mr. Song and KaiSoo already talked downstairs. The two tried to explain everything and remove his dirty thoughts about them earlier but Mr. Song just laughed and patted their shoulders, insisting to not know the explanation.

"My daughter would love that so you don't have to deny it. And aside from that, I thought you were all just doing it for fanservice, then why are you doing all of it now? Have you guys developed a special feeling towards each other?"

Mr. Song interviewed while the two were blushing hardly. Jongin glanced at Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo did too. He saw his hyung blushed hard but he doesn't know why his buddy down there salutes him hard. He got turned on, indeed. And at the same time, he felt his heart beat fast.

That feeling is new to him and he hates it.

He knows himself he's not gay. He's straight as a ruler-- or maybe not?

Mr. Song looked at them while cupping his chin as if observing them. He looked at the two who were now blushing hard glancing at each other because of his question.

"You know what, my daughter chose the right ones to get addicted with. The two of you look cute together."

Kyungsoo and Jongin's eyes widened when they heard it from Mr. Song. They thought Mr. Song was actually the type of person who's drop dead serious with his work but here they are encountering with him-- being slippery with his words which they doesn't know if he was actually serious.

"Someday you'll thank my child for doing this."

A simple sentence with a deep meaning. The two was left puzzled.

--

note; sorry for the late update. i finished my other story earlier that's why the update's delay. :D