Chapter twenty nine

Chapter twenty nine

NOTE: I swear, I'm crying when I was writing this chapter. I just miss OT12 so much. Last chapter, by the way! Epilogue tomorrow. I'll miss you all. Anyways, please listen to the song attached at the multimedia section while reading the chapter. Thanks!

"How come... She died?"

Jongin said to the other line. He's talking to his manager hyung who just got the news. He just got the news that Maine's dead and he immediately told it to Jongin and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo got nervous when he heard the word died. What happened? He wonders. After some talks about her, they ended the call and Jongin faced Kyungsoo with a face that says all his emotion.

"Maine's dead."

Jongin said that made Kyungsoo cry. What did he just said? Maine's already dead? He cries, and cries in Jongin's arms and Jongin just stops him to cry. He can't help to see Kyungsoo crying.

"Hush now, hyung."

Kyungsoo cries, his decision to be befriends with Maine before her last few days was right. He done his thing right. At least, before she leaves, he showed to her what he really feels towards her-- and that is her thankfulness towards the fan. Yet their last meeting wasn't well, he still feels sorry for her. He wished he could turn back time when they should gave her a chance to explain. But now, he knows they can't do it. But still, he's thankful all of it happened, because if Maine didn't do it, KaiSoo wouldn't be real now. All of this was all her fault and they thank her for that. And it's true.

Everything happens for a reason.

-

"Cheers to the newly weds!"

Chanyeol said but Kyungsoo and Jongin just laughed together with the other members. The two just announced that they were officially on, finally. So this leads to another celebration.

One is for KaiSoo's celebration and one is for KrisHan's farewell party. Yes, KrisHan will still leave. No matter what happens, even if Youngmin approves them to go back to EXO, they will still leave. They're now living in their new lives now, and they're happy with it. Their new lives as actors in China made them feel their own sweetness of freedom, but they can't hide the fact that their moments as still EXO members were still the best. They're all happy with their lives now, and all they have to do now is to support each other on what they are doing and of course, continue the love they started since their trainee days. Since their peaceful and happy days. Remember?

After they ate, they played Silent 007 Bang again. Remember that game? They played that while they were filming for EXO Showtime episode episode 9 when they were asked how long could they remain silent? Yeah, it was the game they played. How ironic, it's almost a year since they played it and now, they're playing it again. All together, as 12.

Different styles, different personalities after a year but still, their hearts were still organized made for their friendships and for each other's warmth and embrace as brothersㅡ and of course to some, special relationship. If only EXO-Ls could know the thing about this, probably, all would be crying. Defiantly.

Before they leave, they decided to not sleep until KrisHan leaves. They're pretty sure that they will meet again after a long time. Probably because they are hiding to the media. Well about Kim Youngmin and them, he got mad when they said they will disband if they made him choose. Exactly that time, Kris and Luhan called in Skype and when they knew about it, they said they won't come back anymore. They also said, it's for the best. So they decided to leave.

"So, farewell?"

Kris and Luhan blunted. All of them were tearing up, their voices cracked.

"Yah! D-do you really want me to c-cry? You know I look ugly whenever I cry."

Suho joked not trying to cheer the members up. They laughed but they were surprised when they all felt a hot liquid thing from their eyes running down their faces. Kris couldn't make it and he already cried. Tao hugged him and there goes Luhan and the other members, hugging Kris and Luhan, making them do the group hug that all of them has done since a year ago.

They were already crying, they doesn't care on how miserable they look right now, instead, they just cried and cried. They know they will be taking their paths now with their careers. They need to go back to reality now. And it's sad when they get to bond again after a few days only. When now they're still together, they already miss each other, how come when they were already apart? It just makes them feel down but no, they have to be strong. They can still skype each other again right?

Sehun then pulled away from their hug and pulled out his phone and signalled them to pose for their picture together once again, as 12. He first took a stolen shot wherein Suho was caught crying mesirably as well as the other members and took more stolen shots and now for the last shot, he already made them pose their pose in EXO Showtime and smiled again for the camera. Their OT12 picture once again... after a long time.

"Can we do our slogan again?"

Suho asked, still crying. Their manager then showed up and raised up his phone. The members smiled and posed. And done their slogan, once again.

"WE ARE ONE, WE ARE EXO!"

-

NOTE: I miss OT12 so much. Brb, crying. :-(