Chapter twenty three

"What the hell? Why is there no signal in every channels on the TV?!"

Kyungsoo shouted and creased his brow in annoynce. He can't watch the new episode of his favorite cooking show he just discovered a day ago. And to tell you honestly, he's been very bored eversince.

"Baby, what's the problem?"

Jongin came downstairs and asked Kyungsoo when he heard him shouted a while ago. Kyungsoo just slapped his cheek and rolled his eyes.

"Duh, of course, I'm watching TV. But unfortunately, there is no signal in every channel. I can't even watch the new episode of my favorite cooking show! It sucks! I hate it."

Kyungsoo groans and Jongin just laughed which made Kyungsoo annoyed towards him.

"What's so funny, Jongin? Do you want me to punch you straight on the face right now? And don't call me baby. We're still not boyfriends, you idiot."

Jongin laughed nervously, making himself nervous because of Kyungsoo who just bid a warning for him so he just shook his head and sat beside him and wrapped his arms around the smaller.

"H-hyung, I'm just kidding, okay? I love you!"

Jongin blurted and kissed Kyungsoo's cheeks while laughing. He held Kyungsoo's hands so that he couldn't punch him.

"Fine. I quit. Such a bastard, Jongin-ah."

Kyungsoo said with a poker face and stood up quickly and headed to the kitchen. He saw the maids there but they didn't noticed him. They were talking about something that caught Kyungsoo's attention. He then remembered what Sungha just talked about him a while ago. About the video thing. Oh, and about Sungha? He's resting in his room now. A doctor was sent there to cure him immediately, that's why. Probably because of Kyungsoo. Heh.

"The two were cute, indeed. But I didn't thought they'd do such things. Knowing that the smaller was too aggressive in bed, especially the hot one! What's his name by the way? Kim Jong... In?"

Kyungsoo's eyes widened and felt his blood risen up when he knew the maids were talking about him and Jongin.

"Defiantly! The cute one looks too innocent though. But some times I see him glaring and it scares me alot! He's too creepy even some times he's too cute."

"But really... Their make out session which spread out worldwide was really hot! Don't you agree with me?"

Kyungsoo's too confused. He doesn't know what they are talking about, the make out session thing but he knows they're talking about him and Jongin. And he has to find it out.

"Maybe that's the reason why young lady commanded us to cut all the cables of the television and cut off the internet so that they couldn't see that news, right? She doesn't want them to know the thing about it because you know, she's dead if they knew she was really the one who posted it! Hahahaha!"

Kyungsoo was tearing up. Their make out session was seen worldwide? How come? When and how? And mostly.. Why? Especially when he heard you were actually the one who posted it.. His trust on you was totally lost now. He hates you for this and will hate you forever. He thinks, what if his and Jongin's image will be ruined? What would be their future now? What would happen to them? What if... someone tears them apart? Would he even be able to survive a day without Jongin when he knows that he already loves him?

He can't... Because his love for Jongin is too strong... Too strong for him to give up. He doesn't want to loose Jongin anymore.

-

"But mom! Can't you and dad at least talk about this?! Why would you two even divorce when you know I'd be the one who'd get affected the most here? Y-you told me you love me... But why are you doing this to me? Why are you two separating?"

You asked your mom from the other line and you just heard your mom sighed. Not giving any hints of sympathy towards you because of your situation. And your heart's tearing up because of this.

"I'm sorry, Maine. But I want this. We want this. Our relationship's not working out anymore. He's too busy for work and he doesn't have any time for us so I decided to leave. Forgive me. A-and besides, I already have a new one here. I'm sorry, honey."

You then sobbed silently not wanting your mom to hear that you're crying.

"Mom.. Please try to fix this! Please try to fix this just for me.. Y-you already know that I'm dying but why can't you at least put aside your own wills this time? J-just, please.. For give me this time. D-don't leave me, mom."

You cried but your mom just sighed heavily and you heard her flinched.

"I'm sorry, Maine. But I can't for give you. I'm so sorry. I love you."

Your mom then ended the call. Your tears finally escaped through your eyes and then you lay down your bed, trying to picture the scene when you're already dead. Would your mom and dad even care for you that time when now that you're still alive they don't pay attention to you anymore? You sighed, tears still falling down your face. You can't control your tears because it's too much to handle. The pain is too much..

Until someone knocked on your door and realized it was actually one of your maids.

"Young lady! Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo.... T-they're leaving!"

-