Chapter two

Chapter two

Kyungsoo just found Jongin's hands on his tight ass, gripping it tightly.

And then it happened.

-

"We're home!"

Suho shouted at the top of his lungs, letting the left members know that they're finally home.

But instead, they just heard a moan or should I say groan from upstairs. Only Jongin and Kyungsoo were left and he doesn't have any idea what the two of them are actually doing.

Joonmyeon's eyes widened as he heard the noise upstairs and that caused the other members to panic as well together with Suho. They headed to KaiSoo's room and when they're about to open it, they realized it was locked.

"Get the spare key now!"

Joonmyeon is panting, he's really nervous about what really is happening between KaiSoo. He doesn't know if the two of them were just fighting or if they actually had sex or something. Of course, as a leader, he is responsible in knowing the problems and happenings of the members so that he can immediately fix it or maybe call Manager hyung out for solution.

Once they opened the door, they saw Jongin lying on the floor while covering his left eye as if he was hurt or something. He groans in pain as the pain of Kyungsoo's punch on his left eye really hurts the most.

Yes, Kyungsoo punched Jongin on his left eye when Kyungsoo realized Jongin was actually gripping his butt.

While Kyungsoo being Satansoo, he just watched Jongin groaning in pain--with a big smirk on his face which hurrily faded when he saw the members heading straight to them.

The members looked out for Jongin as he lies on the floor and hurrily get the first aid kit, while Joonmyeon confronted Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo just looked innocently at him while Joonmyeon raises his brow on Kyungsoo while his arms crossed.

"What? I didn't do anything."

-

"The point is, why did you punched Jongin straight into his face when you know we still have performance to attend tomorrow? Now, what kind of alibi would we say to Manager hyung and to the fans when they look for Jongin, huh?!"

Joonmyeon bursts out in anger. Kyungsoo just looked straight into his eyes innocently that made Joonmyeon even more mad.

"He touched my butt, I know you know how much I hate it when someone touches a single piece of me, especially my butt."

Kyungsoo yawned as if he was really bored talking to their leader.

"And I'm sorry, I guess a large amount of foundation can do to fill his black eye. Are we now done?"

Kyungsoo raised his brows to Joonmyeon and walked out and headed to their room.

Well what could you expect. Satansoo will always be Satansoo.

-