Chapter twenty one

Chapter twenty one

"So what do you prefer for breakfast? Any suggestions?"

Kyungsoo asks Jongin who's now smiling mischievously at him while he's asking him for what to prepare for their breakfast. The maids were gone for a certain reason and Kyungsoo suggests he'll be the one who'll cook for their breakfast. Jongin just casually smirked at Kyungsoo and grabbed him by his waist and kissed his neck mockingly making Kyungsoo flick his nose after doing it.

"How about your d for breakfast? Bet it tastes good, hmm?"

Jongin suggested as he puts his hands on his chin and nods interestingly, loving how he mocks Kyungsoo this time. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes at Jongin then sat on his lap. He played with Jongin's hands on his lap, clapping those boringly. Kyungsoo then faced Jongin and gave him a questioning look.

"Baby, would you even ask for that? Of course I'd prefer you to cook chicken. And oh, please add some other dishes!"

Jongin smiled casually gave Kyungsoo a peck on his cheeks.

"Seriously, Jongin?! Chicken for breakfast? It's like your meal for each day!"

Jongin then hugged Kyungsoo putting his chin on his shoulders.

"Got it. Don't be jealous over chicken, honey. I'll love only you, okay. Heh."

Jongin then smirked mockingly but Kyungsoo just laughed at him and flinched his nose. He then broke their hug and started to prepare their breakfast. Jongin helps him and when they're almost done, Kyungsoo commanded Jongin to call you upstairs so that you can eat breakfast altogether.

Jongin, before heading to your room, grabbed Kyungsoo by his hips and smiled at him sweetly.

"We seem like a family, don't we? I'm the father and you're the mother while Maine is our daughter. It sounds sweet, doesn't it, hyung?"

Jongin asks cheerfully and Kyungsoo just nodded, laughing, loving Jongin's words.

"It does. Don't worry."

Jongin opened the door of your room after knocking when he saw you, lying on the bed, with a doctor mid 30s beside you who's checking you up. You didn't noticed Jongin but you just continued with your doctor, taking note with your dos and don'ts regarding to your heart defficiency.

"And lastly, my dear, don't stress yourself up. If you're worrying about Namwook, you shouldn't be, honey. Because I'll be talking to him when I got home. So cheer up, okay? And if you're worrying about the couple downstairs, about the, ah, video someone posted using your account, j-just don't mind it. Everything's gonna be fine. We'll help you find out who did it. Okay? You have to be strong. You're still gonna marry my son, right? So cheer up!"

Dra. Seo, your doctor slash Namwook's mother, noted then ruffled your hair and kissed your cheeks eyes closed. Jongin then got confused with you two. He thinks, are you even sick? Or you do have a serious disease based on her words? And what are they talking about? The video? Video about what? Jongin's confused yet he just closed the door quietly and just eavesdropped instead.

"Thank you, auntie. I hope when they figured the thing about this, they won't get mad at me. Plus, your son's putting his hate on me so no for there. It's pretty impossible for us to be okay now. He's mad at me. C-can you not, auntie! I-i don't even like Namwook. H-he's too bad for me!"

You blurted out and Dra. Seo just laughed at you. She then bid her goodbye to you and that was Jongin's cue to hide somewhere so that she won't be able to notice you. Dra Seo left the house without Kyungsoo knowing as you said it to her. Jongin then waited for a few minutes before heading to your room and do what Kyungsoo has said to him.

"H-hey, breakfast's ready. Kyungsoo cooked for us."

Jongin then smiled at you and you wiped your tears before facing him. After wiping your tears on your face, you then fixed your clothes and weakly get up from bed. Jongin then came to assist you.

"Maine, are you okay? Are you sick or something?"

Jongin asks and you panicked.

"W-what? Ah! N-no, I'm not! I just felt not really well last night since it's too cold! Brr. Hehehe."

Jongin just shrugged and you two just headed downstairs to eat breakfast. After showing off to Kyungsoo, Jongin sat beside Kyungsoo and you just sat in front of them, being sweet as ever.

"Hmm! Oppa~ Your cookings really are great. Namwook should really try this one!"

Kyungsoo just laughed at your reaction. Jongin then smiled proudly as if saying, he's his love.

"Who's Namwook by the way? And thank you."

Kyungsoo answered without any sarcasm added. Remember? You and Kyungsoo were already fine. And thanks God for it.

"He's my bestfriend and he loves to check out different kinds of foods like this. I bet he'll love this. And he loves chicken too!"

You said over-joyed and smiled cheerfully at them. Kyungsoo just smiled and nodded at you.

"Well then you should bring him here so that I can cook for him, doesn't it sound great?"

Kyungsoo suggests and you just gave him a smile. Jongin then put his arms around Kyungsoo.

"He cooks well, right? Well, he's my hyung afterall! The best boyfriend ever."

Jongin said and Kyungsoo just blushed. You just laughed at them and you want to control your feels, but you seem you can't. So you laughed hysterically and can't help but to giggle in front of them. Especially when Jongin kissed Kyungsoo on the cheeks.

"You guys are really sweet. I must contain my feels!"

You cried and they just laughed at you and you as well. Jongin then put some foods on Kyungsoo's plate and even fed Kyungsoo up with his food. When he noticed Kyungsoo has a sauce on the side of his lips, Jongin then licked it and kissed him after. Your eyes widened and you giggled after. They are too sweet! Ugh.

"Why don't we just stay like this forever?"

You asked. Jongin just smiled casually at you.

"Forever's just a word, dongsaengie. But we can stay like this for a lifetime."

Jongin then hugged Kyungsoo tightly and continued eating. You just smiled bitterly. Yes, you can stay like this for a lifetime. Their lifetime may occur a long period of time but you realized your time is now only being counted for months or probably days only from now on. And you feel sad for that. And right. Jongin's right.

Forever is just a word but they can stay like that as long as their souls and feelings were being felt towards each other every each day. So in that case, their forever will occur.

-

NOTE: Yay! I'm back. So what can you say about this chapter? Remember, votes and comments are highly appreciated! Haha. Update tomorrow again. Love lots! x