Chapter eleven

Chapter eleven

NOTE: Beware of the sensitive scenes ahead. Don't say I didn't warned you.

"Her looks at you really bothered me."

Kyungsoo crossed his arms as he leaned his shoulder on the wall, staring blankly at the beautiful view of the sea outside. He gave out a little sigh and looked back at Jongin who's now looking directly into his eyes. He looked away refraining himself from blushing at the moment.

"The way she smiles at you... It's just different. It has something she has for you. Something special. And I hate her for that."

Kyungsoo turned back and faced Jongin, he came near the younger and sat beside him on the bed, placing his hands on the younger's shoulders, making the younger utterly surprised. Jongin raised a brow at the sight. Since when did Kyungsoo became clingy? he thought.

"I hate her for looking at you, for smiling at you, and for hugging you. I just want to kill her up immediately so that she won't disturb us again. Tell me.. Why do I feel this way, Jongin? I'm sure as hell this is the first time I've felt this and it's different. Tell me, what has gotten into me?"

Jongin smirks at his hyung's words making Kyungsoo crease his brow because of confusion. Jongin pulled Kyungsoo on his waist and made him sit on his lap. He clang Kyungsoo's arms into his neck and Jongin's hands were on Kyungsoo's small waist. Kyungsoo turned hired because of their position right now.

"And that is what we are to figure out, baby."

Jongin then crashed his lips on Kyungsoo's making Kyungsoo's eyes widen even more. Jongin closes his eyes and roamed his hands around Kyungsoo's back. Jongin lowered his touches on Kyungsoo's butt making the smaller flinch for a second. Seconds after recovering, Kyungsoo finally responded to Jongin's kisses eagerly.

Jongin licked Kyungsoo's bottom lip and when Kyungsoo moaned, it was his cue to enter his luscious tongue on Kyungsoo's mouth-- exploring it with a hint of dominance. He licked every corner of his mouth not missing any parts of it, and when Kyungsoo's tongue hits his, Jongin hardened his tongue and fought with Kyungsoo's. Their tongues were fighting for dominance until Jongin finally caught Kyungsoo's tongue and sucked it, hardly.

"Mngmmmh..~"

Kyungsoo moaned at the sensation Jongin is giving him. Jongin sucks Kyungsoo's tongue pretty harsh but Kyungsoo found it hot. Well, would he respond to his kisses when he doesn't found him hot?

Jongin lifted Kyungsoo up then squeezed Kyungsoo's butt tightly. After satisfying himself with Kyungsoo's tongue, he finally let go of it and gave Kyungsoo a peck on his lips. He licked Kyungsoo's lips down to his chin and down to his neck. He licked his neck, loving the smell of it. He sucked his neck leaving love bites then Kyungsoo grabbed Jongin's hair and gripped it tightly because of too much sensation.

The pleasure is too much.

He lifted Kyungsoo's shirt, revealing its snow-like chest including his nips with a color of shaded pink. He just can't help but to adore the smaller's body. Jongin carried Kyungsoo and put him gently on the bed. Panting, Jongin positioned himself on top of Kyungsoo, he looked at the older's eyes straightly and leaned his forehead on the smaller's and kissed the tip of his nose, flashing a sweet smile that Kyungsoo loves to see since before.

"We'll figure it out together, I promise."

-

"No, I won't say sorry to her!"

Kyungsoo shouts, punching Jongin on his arms as Jongin said what he has to do-- and that is to say sorry to you. Jongin pity you so much for what Kyungsoo has done to you and he treats you as his younger sister so you have a special treatment to him, especially now.

Jongin smirks as he pulled Kyungsoo closer to him. They were on Jongin's room, cuddling(?) and sharing each other's dirty thoughts until Jongin brought up this topic. Kyungsoo can't just say no after what just happened earlier. Yes, it just happened earlier and they still haven't driven to sleep. For your information, it's already 11 in the evening yet they still can't sleep.

"Refuse and I'll fucking give you a bl0wjob."

Jongin said as he smirked on Kyungsoo who's now red as a tomatoo because of anger. Jongin laughed way too much that he even clapped while laughing.

"Fuck you."

Kyungsoo cussed then turned his back on Jongin but Jongin just kissed Kyungsoo's nape sending shivers on Kyungsoo's spine.

"And why are you doing this for her?"

Kyungsoo raised his brows on Jongin and rolled his eyes after. But then he grabbed Kyungsoo's face and looked straight into his eyes. His message was short but has a deep meaning.

"Way back then, the beast was just a pup but when she disappeared, he suddenly became a beast."

-

NOTE: Jongin was pertaining to his sister at the last part, okay. Just cleared it out. Thanks.