Chapter twenty seven

NOTE: I wanna finish this already. Yessss

--

"K-kris gege?!"

Tao said, surprised, with his eyes wide because of whom he just saw. The person he's been longing to see after a year. Kris smiled at Tao and came to him and hugged him tightly. Tao was tearing up because of joy that his Kris gege is finally now here with him.

The other members welcomed Kris as well. Kris just came back to Korea today to discuss something, and probably to spend more time with the former group he used to include before.

Sehun then pat his shoulders and said, "Welcome back, hyung."

Kris then smiled at him and he ruffled his hair. Sehun then glanced at the door, expecting for that someone to come.

"Let's celebrate then!"

Suho exclaimed but Sehun didn't gave any response unlike the other members did. Sehun glanced at the door once again and he just felt sadness when he realized, he won't be coming home. Really.

Sehun was about to turn his back but then he heard a familiar voice he used to own before.

"Am I too late for the party?"

The other members were stopped from what they were doing then glanced at the beautiful man who just came.

"LUHAN HYUNG!"

Sehun teared up. His hyung is now here. He then came near him and Luhan gave him a tight hug and whispered, "I missed you so much."

Then they started to celebrate and share each of their stories when they were all apart. Their longing for each are already gone because now, they're already together. Not as 10 nor 11, but 12. And that feels like the sweetest thing, ever.

After the party on manager hyung's suite, they decided to take a rest first before heading to the dorm. But Kris and Luhan decided to talk to Jongin and Kyungsoo first, privately. Jongin said to them that Youngmin made them choose on who to choose and who to leave. But Kris and Luhan just replied casually. Lecturing them.

"So I heard you guys were already dating."

Luhan said and Kyungsoo just blushed and shook his head, "We still aren't."

Jongin just sighed, "He still hasn't said to me his yes that I've been aiming to hear from him since before."

Kris then came near Jongin and whispered something. Jongin then laughed and punched his arms lightly.

"Yah, Kris hyung! We just do make outs not the really it thing!"

Kyungsoo then heard what Jongin said. He then punched Jongin's arms and whispered, "Shut up. Tch."

Jongin then kissed Kyungsoo's hands, "I'm sorry, hyung! Saranghae~"

Luhan and Kris just giggled after. They were blurting out that KaiSoo was too sweet. They're too perfect with each other.

"Just continue what you have and will be having, neh? Don't hold back just because of your grudges towards something. If someone or even everybody disrespects you, don't even give a damn care! Because they will stop eventually. Just remember, if you really love each other, don't hold back yourselves into nothing. Even if the world disaproves with you, just continue. Because they can't tear you apart if you really are to be with each other until you die. Got it?"

Luhan lectured. Jongin and Kyungsoo just laughed while Kris praised him for having such a knowledge about the so called thing called love.

"We'll always be here for you no matter what happens. Keep your love strong everyday and goodluck with everything. Everything's gonna be alright soon. Just another challenge for you to surpass by. And don't you guys ever give up okay? Aja!"

Kris on the other side lectured as well. Kyungsoo and Jongin thanked the two and there they shared their thoughts until Kyungsoo spoke out of nowhere.

"Won't you come back?"

Kyungsoo asked, making Luhan and Kris stop for a second. He's been really quiet since earlier but now, he finally spoke. Kris held Kyungsoo's right hands while Luhan just looked straight at him.

Kris and Luhan smiled at Kyungsoo and Jongin and looked at each other. A new hope was built in KaiSoo's hearts. Is this the thing that EXO-Ls are finally been aiming to happen since before?

Will EXO be finally one again, together as 12?

-