Chapter six

Chapter six

Kyungsoo woke up because of the heavy thing on his waist. He opened his eyes and saw Jongin's face so damn close to his-- and that was the moment when he realized Jongin's hands were actually on his waist and his hands on Jongin's neck, as if they were hugging each other.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened even more when he realized what is actually happening. As he panicked, he quickly pushed Jongin making him fall on the floor, waking him up feeling and enduring the pain. Kyungsoo sat on the bed with his eyes still wide and asked Jongin who's now groaning in pain.

"What the hell are you even doing in my room?! A-and why did I woke up seeing you hugging me by waist? Y-you're so gay, Jongin!"

Kyungsoo asked Jongin while raising up his pillow as if he's gonna hit Jongin if he has done something filthy to him while he is asleep. Well, he's just being prepared for the younger's possible answer.

"Ugh, holy shit. My arse hurts big time!"

Jongin growls in pain. Kyungsoo glared at him still while giving him a suspiscious look while Jongin is busy caressing his tight butt being hurt by his hyung's sudden action.

Kyungsoo, on the other side, is being eaten up by his conscience. He immediately went down to his bed and helped Jongin got up on the floor and lie on his bed.

"Where does it hurt? Whe--"

Kyungsoo was cut off by his words when Jongin pulled him and pinned him on the bed, Jongin on top, legs between Kyungsoo's waist, his arms both on side, as if locking him there. Kyungsoo groans with the younger's actions.

"What are you doing, Jong-- WHAT THE!"

Kyungsoo hisses and turned red when Jongin suddenly cupped his butt. Jongin loves whenever his hyung is like this. He's happy seeing his hyung miserable... Like this. How sweet is that?

"I didn't noticed you have a tight ass, hyung. Wonder how tight you are?"

Jongin smirks showing his hyung off his over flowing charisma, wishing it has an effect with Soo, but unfortunately, it has no effect with the doe-eyed man. Well, he felt something towards it. And it is hatred-- he hates seeing Jongin's face whenever something's happening-- especially at times like this.

Kyungsoo smirks with the younger's words. He wanted to talk dirty, uh? he thought.

Kyungsoo's gaze went down to Jongin's crotch, and there he sees a tent growing from Jongin's tight pants. Jongin felt his pants tightened and the tightened felt tighter even more when Kyungsoo slids his index finger on Jongin's crotch.

"Guess you're big enough. It won't fit on mine, anyway."

Kyungsoo teases. He was about to grab Jongin's clothed member when they heard a sudden knock on the door and moments later, a young girl with a big smile on her face appeared and eyes widened when he saw the two's position. They didn't knew it was you.

"O-oh. I'm s-sorry to disturb you. Excuse me."

You excused yourself from them. The moment you closed the door, you breathe in and out and there, you released your feels while screaming in gratefulness. You can't contain your feels. KaiSoo has just been real, you thought.

"I'm home!"

You heard your dad blurted downstairs. You immediately fixed yourself and went downstairs to meet your dad. He welcomed you with a kiss on your head and caressed your hair.

"How's my angel?"

Your dad asked and your eyes sparkled. An idea just came up on your mind. Your mom welcomed your dad with a kiss on the lips and hugged each other for a moment.

"Do you want anything, angel?"

You nodded as a response to your father's question. Their eyes sparkled when you answered it immediately. They asked you what you want and you just answered them casually with a big creepy smile on your face. Your parents' jaw dropped when they heard these words from you.

"Can we at least put a CCTV camera on KaiSoo's rooms?"

-

NOTE: Well, if you really are Maine in that state, I guess you really would do the same thing. Lol. Happy new year everyone! God bless us all. :-)