Chapter one

Chapter one

NOTE: Just wanna remind all of you that this story is fictional. The celebrities, places and sets to be included are just part of the storyline--clarifying again, this is purely fictional. Merry Christmas, by the way!

"Fuck this bitch!"

Kyungsoo hissed as he saw the headlines of the daily news today in South Korea.

It has been reported that his and Sojin's dating scandal became serious, an anonymous user from a networking site just posted a picture of a couple fishing on a boat, the boy caught has the same hair style as Kyungsoo's and the clothes of the said girl is same as Sojin's and the netizens has been concluding that it was EXO-K's D.O and Girl's Day's Sojin.

And that made his day even worst than ever--well, aside from Jongin pestering him, though.

"How can I date someone when I don't even give a fuck to anyone else in and out there?! Ugh, fuck. This is utterly stressing."

Kyungsoo turned off the TV with his brows ceased in anger. He's all alone in the dorm since the other members went out to eat dinner outside that he refused to join that causes him to be practically the only one home.

"So you're dating Sojin noona, hyung."

Kyungsoo jumped in surprise, he didn't knew his dongsaeng was still here and didn't joined the dinner outside along with the other members.

Kyungsoo gasped when he heard a bit of bitterness in Jongin's tone when he told him that.

Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes in annoyance. He doesn't want this kind of topic to be dragged in this kind of situation. It just freaks himself out on the way.

"Why would I even date a girl like her? She's a bitch, she even responded to the dating scandal that fast! How could she be that possible?"

Kyungsoo growled in anger. Just by the thought of him being stated as allegedly dating Girl's Day's Sojin makes him wanna puke for the whole mean time.

Jongin smirked and locked his eyes with his hyung's, he came towards Kyungsoo and faced him without breaking the eye contact.

"Hey, calm your ass off there, baby. You'll be fine soon. I mean, perfectly fine."

And that was the moment when Kyungoo realized Jongin's hands were now actually on his ass, gripping it tightly.

×××

NOTE: I'm not making any fanwars between EXO fandom and Girl's Day fandom. This is just a work of fiction, remember.

By the way.. Merry Christmas and Happy birthday, Jesus Christ! Enjoy your Christmas everyone! ♡