ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Ⓝⓐⓡⓡⓐⓣⓞⓡⓢ ⓟⓞⓥ

The busy hustling of streets in the city went on as a group of people hurriedly sped walked down the back street of an alley. They had planned on visiting a certain friend of theirs as the albino began to voice out his concern for the second time. "Are you sure this is fine..?"

The ginger haired girl breathed out another big sigh, forcefully. "Norman it's been 4 years, he's gotta learn how to move on."

The albino wrinkled his eyebrows in puzzlement. "Hasn't he already? Besides that's not what I was talking about-" His hand was once again pulled by none other than Emma who fastened her pace as she passed by different apartments.

"Then what? You know we really should've talked about this in the house."

"I did try to talk to you about this." He reasoned with a pout. "We know exactly what happened next..."

Then came a twitch on his lips that seemed to make him smirk at Emma, who quickly realized what he meant. She pulled the scarf higher to cover her neck, as if hiding something beneath them, she rolled her eyes. "Fine, but was it my fault you got so distracted?" She giggled before halting at a mediocre two floored apartment.

She rang the doorbell and almost instantly was greeted by her old friends, Gilda and Don.

"Glad you could make it!" Gilda announced with a clap of her hands as Emma embraced the spectacle eyed girl dearly.

"Oh-! Come in!" Don made way and sheepishly scratched the back of his neck as he gestured the pair to come into the house. Don and Norman made chitchat here and there before completely stepping into the house.

Before proceeding any further, the two took off their large pair of jackets and sweaters as it was snowing hard outside and there was no other way to protect themselves from the freezing temperature than to cover up. However, Emma left her scarf on.

Just by the window that reflected the urban city lights, a ravenette stood still beside it, his fingers slightly grazing the windowpane.

"Someone's having a moment."

Emma crossed her arms over her chest and lightly snickered at Ray who only rolled his eyes. Not much have changed about his appearance, only the fact that he grew taller and his eyes were softer than usual.

"It's good to see you Emma." He embraced her gingerly as the girl patted his back soothingly. "You too Ray.."

"So uhm... all we have to do is wait for a couples of minutes I guess-"

A couple of children rang across the miniature rooms of the apartment, probably playing a game of chase or some sort. Their rushed footsteps made the hardwood floor vibrate with such violence, one would mistake it for an earthquake.

The auburn man narrowed his eyes askance and furrowed his bushy eyebrows. "No running! Don't make me call out your names one by one." Lucas warned.

The apartment was so-so, it was an adequate living space for Ray, but wasn't one to hold a big group of people like his friends.

"We should've picked your place instead." Came Ray's huff and Emma's frantic shaking of head. "No way! Your place is nice-"

"-You two are hiding something in that house of yours and someday I'm gonna find it out."

Norman rolled his eyes. "No we don't and if we do have, you won't be finding anything even if you searched it top to bottom."

Emma rolled her eyes to the side. "Don't give him any ideas.."