ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢

Ⓡⓐⓨ'ⓢ Ⓟⓞⓥ

Ⓡⓐⓨ'ⓢ Ⓟⓞⓥ

Ì̷͙̥̳̇̕͝t̶͕̠̝̺̗̳̰̺̐̉̑̀͊̃͌̈̕͜ͅ'̸̩̆͋͋̕ṣ̴͓̟͚̆͂͊̅̕ ̴̼̬̪̤̺̤̬̭̜̗͆͋̐͘ă̵̡̛̩͖͔̼͉͚͚͈̟̈̀͐͠͝ļ̷͚͎͇̜͙̰́̊͋̾̒̈͂̅̚l̸͔̠̃̃͒̑̏̚ ̷͈͎̹͈͗̿͌̓͝y̴̨͕̝̾́͠͝ǫ̶̰̟̹̩͔͓̥̟͋̀͊̿͐̓̏̽u̵̢̧͚̮̘̫̤̣͓̔̔̂ͅr̶̛̟̼̭͎͒͋͊̓͌͠͠͝ ̷̡̛̳̙͈̳͔͇̱͐̋ͅF̸̦̞̍̊̉̿̍̕͠͝Á̶̡̰̐͋͆̃̚͝Û̷̬͘L̸̠̠͇̲̖͙̭͛̓͆̄̎̀̕͝T̵̢̠̮̰͈̰̞̼́̂

Jerking my body, I shot up my bed, cold sweat running along my forehead, my heart pounding loudly in comparison to the soft, snoring noises emitted from my sleeping siblings.

Another nightmare..

Great...

Sighing, I run my hand through my dark raven locks, making the bangs on the corner of my hair messier than usual.

My throat felt unbelievable dry, as I let out a raspy groan. Pulling the covers of my bed aside, I stood up.

I needed water

-hence the kitchen

Walking towards the dim hallway, my eyes squinting, adjusting to the darkness around me. The still, motionless hallways were completely different in comparison to when it was morning. Turning to a left, I switched on the kitchen lights, only to find a certain figure sitting at a table, her hands gripping a glass of half filled water, her head sagging down.

What's she doing here?

Approaching (Y/N) with caution, I furrowed my eyebrows. Reaching my hand out, I lightly flicked her head, seeing if I'd get any response from her. Sighing, I grabbed the cup, finishing what's left of the water in it, so that it wouldn't go waste.

Should I wake her up or...

Upon finishing the water, a hand suddenly gripped my arm, making me flinch at the sudden contact, only to find (Y/N) who drowsily raised her head in confusion.

"Ray...? What are you doing here so late?"

"I should be the one asking you that."
I shook my head, as she shrugged her shoulders

"Couldn't sleep.."

"Nightmares?"
I asked, before (Y/N) shook her head

"Nah.. just couldn't sleep that's all.... how about you? Was it nightmares?"
At the mention of my name, I looked away, avoiding her gaze as I didn't want to talk about it. Sensing that I was uncomfortable, she smiled.

"You don't have to tell me..."

"Thanks..."

Silence loomed around us, as her eyes lit up, making me narrow my gaze at her