ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯

Ⓝⓐⓡⓡⓐⓣⓞⓡⓢ ⓟⓞⓥ

"W-Where's Ray?" The girl stammered as Oliver had to help her maintain her footing.

Everyone apparently helped calm (Y/N) down after Yuugo was taken away from her, so that he may get the medical attention he needed for his wound. (Y/N) on the other hand was a frantic mess and everyone, including the Goldy Pond resistance, Lucas, Alicia, Jemima, even Mama Isabella had to help soothe her as she continuously wailed for said Bunker Dad to return alive.

Her outburst however, was thankfully short lived as Lucas with the help of Mama Isabella, managed to comfort the girl with their amazing parenting skills. Oliver too played a role as he had constantly handed her tissues, and even his jacket for (Y/N) to blow her nose in, because let's face it, this girl was already a mess, as soon as her bunker dad got shot and they knew she needed him alive or there would indeed be chaos sent from the heavens above.

With the help of 作者, that is.

"He went with Norman to check on Yuugo." Oliver answered with a sweet smile.

"Oh..okay.." (Y/N) said with a small frown, which Oliver didn't fail to notice as he was quick enough to cheer the girl up, "Don't worry, Yuugo's in safe hands. Ray made sure of that."

"T-Thank you..."

Remembering a small tiny detail she shot her head back up to her friend's direction, she asked, "A-Aren't Emma and the others going to visit the other farms..?"

"They all wanted to wait for you. Said they'd feel guilty if you didn't come along." He explained, as the boy walked alongside her.

(Y/N), however still couldn't face them in public after being a complete crying mess just minutes ago, the swelling on her eyes had lessen but were still there, an evidence that she cried. Despite that, she knew she had to, especially seeing as this WAS the moment where she would have to save Mama Isabella from her determined death in the manga. That was another reason why she managed to compose herself quickly, as she knew that there were no time for tears.

The pair walked in silence, they were about to meet Emma and the others back in GraceField house, as Oliver had accompanied (Y/N) to wash up her face and well, compose herself one last time. The teen still was confused as to why his friend would still be carrying her machine gun on her back, but then again (Y/N) would always response with a short answer of, "Just in case."

Oliver admired (Y/N) and her bravery and recklessness. It was one of the reasons the teen grew quite close to her, and became a good friend. Well, also because she and Emma accompanied Oliver and his family at war in Goldy Pond, but that was a whole other story. She was quirky, he would so often describe her to Lucas, who couldn't agree with him more. Unfortunately he too, knew like any other that (Y/N) had a specific crush on her raven haired friend, Ray, as told by Emma, who told Gillian, and next, him. He was disappointed, to say the very least. Yes, he knew he had grown quite fond of her, then again he too knew that she would never like him back the same way.

Infatuation does a lot to a boy's mind.

But not to Oliver.

It only got him a few days to shrug off the gut wrenching feeling of rejection, and well decided that being friends with her was all he could ever wanted. That is until (Y/N) revealed to them, herself that she was indeed NOT from their world, despite how difficult it was to comprehend. Even Gilda and Don seemed think that it was a prank, until well being interrogated by (Y/N).

He was again, disappointed and well heartbroken, but seeing as (Y/N) was neither feeling those emotions, he learned that if she wasn't going to stay with them for any longer, then might as well cherish the time he has with her.