ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯

ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓟⓞⓥ

ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓟⓞⓥ

"Hey dad?"

"Quit calling me that already....-And what?!"
He responded annoyed

"Could I learn martial arts too?"

"I'm no professional at Martial Arts.. but I'll try."
He casually shrugged, nodding, an indication that he, too would try his best to teach me hand to hand combat, making me smile.

Oh wait...

Sh*t..

Doesn't that mean he can literally kick my ass now?

Why hello, if it isn't the consequences of my actions laughing at my sorry ass

Great...

Showing up, we had a room prepared specially  for training, thanks to Lucas and Zack who helped prepare. It wasn't too much, after all, it was just an empty room, similar to the other ones it had a pearly white tiled floor, and white painted ceiling, except it was totally deserted, and had only a couple of chairs in it. I, of course had a black tank top, and leggings, while Yuugo wore his usual grey shirt, his leather jacket was behind the chair which he was sitting on, cross legged.

"Sorry, did you wait too long..?"

"Nah, oh-! Ray also wanted to give this a try, and Emma's going to sit back and see how things would go."

"What?! Don't tell me I would get my ass whooped in front if Emma... eeuuuugggjjhhsjsjs!"
I groaned, feeling bitter already before the door knob twisted, our gazes turned to the door where the duo was.

Emma waved at us, before pushing Ray towards us, or mainly me, as the ravenette gave a dirty look at her who simply ignored it with a grin, walking over to the chair and sitting upright on it.

"Okay, how do we do this exactly..?"
I asked, staring at Yuugo puzzled

"Just do it."
The man stood in front of the two of us, cracking his knuckles as I looked at Ray who simply followed what he said. Charging at him, the boy swung his fist, which Yuugo easily caught before twisting it, making Ray wince in pain, and pushing him to the ground.

Well, one thing's for sure-

He is so strong like how the heck does he do that!

And

I am NOT ATTACKING HIM with my fists

The strength of my arms, are the same as the strength of a freshly cooked spaghetti noodle, therefore I have 0 chance of even landing a punch on bunker dad

Well... that leaves my legs..

I hope I don't pull an Izuku out and break all my bones-