ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔴𝔬

ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓟⓞⓥ

It's dark...

So dark.....

What happened...?

"𝐈𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭! 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩!"

A voice of a girl rang out in the darkness from a nearby distance.

"𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩!"

It shouted once again, squinting my eyes as to adjust to the darkness around me. Right before my eyes, a hand extended itself towards me.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐞!"

The voice exclaimed in exasperation, as if it was in distress. I grabbed on to the outreached arm, only to be pulled forward by it, as the darkness around me seemed to disappear in a matter of seconds.

.

.

I jerked forward, opening my eyes only to be blinded by the brightness of the sun. My knees were still bruised, yet I was no longer as exhausted as I was before. Memories were flooding into me, as my jaw dropped and my eyes widen in realization.

Emma-!

Where's Emma?!

Turning to my side I saw my friend, still knocked unconscious, before heaving a breath of relief. I reached my hand to gently shake Emma awake, as I called out "Emma..... Emma, wake up..!"

She groggily turned around, but upon realizing what happened earlier, she too shot up before turning to me and once again suffocating me in her hugs "Oh (Y/N)! I'm so glad you're safe!"

"Not for long..." I mumbled before pulling away from the hug and explaining to her

"We're in Goldy Pond..."

"We are..? What happened?"

"We were knocked out, and were taken here, do you remember?!" I shook her as she tried to get up

"...not much...-"

"C'mon!" I pulled her along as we raced through the colorful apartments, filled with balloons. Emma looked around in confusion.

"(Y/N).. where are we? Isn't this a village? Why are there no people around?...." I stopped before turning my head left and right looking for someone, or rather a specific person named Violet, yet no one was in sight.

We were alone

"Goldy Pond, is technically a playground for Man Hunters who prefer to hunt human just like in the old days... it's a hunting ground for them to have fun, in short words-"

" i t ' s    a    d e a t h    t r a p "

"But personally, I don't think you should be hearing all the answers from me Emma-!"

"Hey (Y/N)- look!" Emma shouted pointing to a person that had just ran away as we both turned around to chase her.

"W-wait! Stop!" Emma yelled after her as we ran side by side, trying to get her to stop

"Hey! Slow down a bit will 'ya?" I huffed, inwardly rolling my eyes. Just after I woke up subsequently after being knocked unconscious, the first thing I do is run and tire my legs out all over again. When will there be an end to running?! Can't we just walk for goodness sake!