ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔴𝔬

Ⓝⓐⓡⓡⓐⓣⓞⓡ'ⓢ ⓅⓄⓋ

"...honey what'chu waitin fooooor~"
(Y/N) hummed along the lines of Candy Store, still having a Last Song Syndrome to literally all the singles in the musical, while brushing her hair smoothly with her comb. Looking down, she began to tug on her denim shorts, lowering them, feeling as if she'd turn bare naked if it'd be a tad bit higher.

"(Y/N)-! Oliver's looking for you!"
Running into the girl's bathroom, Gillian announced, opening the door, then peeking, her head and turning to (Y/N) who too gazed at her, slightly interested in why his 2nd best albino boi would ask for her presence in this time of day.

"Huh?! O-Okay! I'll be there in a second-!"
She snapped out of the daze, nodding rapidly, dropping her hairbrush by the sink before dashing off down the hallways, bumping into some of her friends along the way, including Ray

"-HEY! Watch where you're going idiot!"
He called out, narrowing his eyes at the girl

"Sorry Ray!"

The girl didn't stop running before finally reaching the room. Oliver was sitting on a bed, his eyes turned to her before grinning at her, waving his hand, and gesturing her to come sit beside.

"U-uhh.. Oliver.... did you.. uhm..- eh.. did they tell you about uhm.."
She stuttered, embarrassment flushing her neck to her cheeks, as she played around with her fingers

"Yes actually! That was why I called you here for!"
He giggled, placing his hand on hers

"Eh-!..."

"Thank you-! Lucas told me about what you've said back then... I can't believe you'd do so much for a bunch of strangers you've just met..."
Oliver said making (Y/N) gush at the sincerity of his words

"No you're not.. you're like family to me now!"

"I see... I'm glad-"

"(Y/N)?-"
An unfamiliar voice suddenly spoke, the door creeping open to reveal Ray, his eye brows furrowed at the sight before him, glancing from (Y/N) to Oliver

"What's going on?"

"O-Oh! Ray, meet Oliver! Oliver meet Ray!"
Gesturing towards the raven haired boy, Ray approached them, reaching his hand out to the albino haired boy, saying

"We haven't formally introduced, Ray, it's nice to finally meet you. Thank you for aiding us in our battle in Goldy Pond."
He flashed a kind smile towards the ravenette, shaking his extended arm

"My pleasure...."
His voice sounded wary, darting his eyes to (Y/N) who looked at him weirdly, shrugging before interrupting them

"So yeah, what did you want to tell me Oliver?"

"O-Oh yeah that..."
Scratching the back of his neck he then said

"Well, I was wondering, if you still wanted to go back where you cam from.. you're world I mean, having mentioned that the Human World, isn't exactly the world you live in, and if there is a way for you to be able to cross over again... I would really like to help you, as thanks for all that you've done for us."

"I've never had put much thought into that... but no thanks! My future is one that is yet to be decided when the time comes, by me of course (who else)... I feel like, I need to change some things in this reality, timeline, or whatever this is called, before putting myself first...  Besides, if 作者 was the one who transported me here, maybe she could also help me go back to my world too."
(Y/N) respectfully declined the kind offer, explaining as the two boys listened attentively