ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓟⓞⓥ

"(Y/N).. it's time to wake up for your departure.." A small petite voice woke me uo from my slumber, gently shaking my drowsy figure.

What time did I sleep again?

Oh yeah....

Late, just like always.

Groggily standing up, I look down, mustering uo a tired smile to Yvette who held my hand tightly, guiding me through the halls and to the kitchen where I searched for my one true love- coffee, before being interrupted by mone other than Oliver, who handed one to me right away, with his attractive grin on his face.

"Rise and shine, (Y/N)! Here's your usual dose of coffee." Sadly, that grin of his still couldn't brighten up my mood, so I just stared at him, telepathically said a thank you to the boy, grabbed that coffee and chugged that motherf*cker like there was no tomorrow.

Come her you big, beautiful cup of coffee and lie to me how much we are going to get done today

"Thank you Oliver, but I don't really 'rise and shine'. Most days I just caffeinate, and then hope for the best."

"Ohh..." He hummed in thought before returning him the glass of coffee, and sitting right down on the chair, waiting for the others to come down, so we could all have breakfast together, like how it usually goes during our morning routines.

It was seemingly odd that Ray was a few minutes late in breakfast, as he was usually on time or even earlier than the rest of us.

Must be his nightmares again

At this thought I frowned, before the man of the hour finally showed up, appearing from the hall, as I greeted him, acknowledging his presence, just like he wanted

"Goodmorning! Finally, our little RAY of sarcastic sunshine has woken up and arrived!" Clapping my hands I teased him, which he replied with a playful smile in his face, rolling his eyes as he sat in his chair, in our group.

"Haha very funny (Y/N). You made it very clear between the two of us, which one was more sarcastic than the other."

"You of course, last time I checked I didn't have a reputation of being emo around here, that was you." I deadpanned at him, who angrily protested back at me

"AM NOT!"

"AM TOO!"

"Guys, please stop, it's early in the morning and we don't have time for your argument."

"Sorry Oliver..."

After giving thanks to the food, we went in and enjoyed our meal, which wasn't much, as we were 50+ mind you, but that's okay, as much as I love food, I'm willing to share it with these guys.

Ahhh, I see the effects of coffee is already working faster than expected.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Preparing the essential necessities I had needed to survive this mission, (not forgetting the caffeine, since it's literally my source of energy) I slung my huge backpack over my shoulders, as Alicia, Jemima and Theo helped me to get my shoes ready.

"Are you going to be fine?" Jemima asked, her face morphing into a worried one, as I patted her on the head

"Of course!"