ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶

(AN AWESOME PICTURE FOR THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER JUST FOR YOU READERS FOR BEARING WITH ME THROUGH MY SHORT PERIOD OF INACTIVITY UWU )

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓟⓞⓥ

Emma's words rang through my head as I step closer at the gate with engraved symbols I oddly understood, despite never seeing them before in my life.

"Stay safe (Y/N)..."

Reaching out to the large gate, I felt the chiseled out characters before retracting my hand.

Don't worry Emma, I'll be a- okaaay!

I smiled at myself, a surge of energy and enthusiasm grew from the pits of my stomach as I recited the characters engraved on to the gold metallic gates out loud.

"If you continue past this point, you will not be able to turn back. If you wish to turn back you must open the door from it's opposite side.."

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞."

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 (𝐘/𝐍)?"

H*ll yeah!

Taking a step back, I charged at the door with speed and opened my arms wide, swinging the door open. The bright rays of sun immediately hit my eyes that I had to squint and cover my face. Truth be told, I was not able to brace myself for that surprise attack.

Once I was able to see clearly, it had dawned upon me that I was face to face with a school I knew too well. A feeling of nausea grew in my stomach, gurgling aloud in dissatisfaction as I immediately shut my eyes, remembering what I needed to do to travel to the REAL entrance.

After a quick 5 seconds count I opened my eyes expecting a huge black hole in a space of nothingness waiting for me to touch it, just like what it was illustrated in the manga. Alas I was still in front of the wretched school, the very existence I so wanted to forget.

Having no other options I tramped over to the entrance doors, which was still as brown and dusty as before until a certain piece of drawing scribbled on the side caught my eye. It was a scrawled up doodle of a happy face drawn evidently by 8 years olds with a yellow marker. I turned my gaze at the door knob and reached my hand out for it, twisting it and turning the door open slowly. A loud creak followed after that. I was then confronted with children of ages varying from 8 and 10 playing tag, as loud toy train noises reverberated around the room. I immediately identified myself out of all these children as the one little girl with her nose stuck up on her sketch book.