ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔖𝔦𝔵

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Ⓝⓐⓡⓡⓐⓣⓞⓡⓢ ⓟⓞⓥ

For the time being, (Y/N) was now currently on a blank, empty- seemingly empty room. Back where she was again when she had been knocked out by Leuvis. The clouds had disappeared like haze, the surroundings began to blur, and just like that, she was back from where she had first met 作者.

She was relieved at first, maybe it was intuition, but somewhere in her, she knew she was alive. Being dead scared her to be honest, not being able to come back to her family and being alone in that seemingly peaceful and quiet place was frightening... It didn't matter if it was heaven or not, if it was the afterlife, or just a fuzzy dream, (Y/N) knew it in herself that she was not ready to die.

Not yet, she thought.

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤."

Said a voice.

(Y/N) pounced on 作者, hugging the life out of the diety. "What happened?! Am I alive?! Can I go now?"

She asked yet again, "When can I wake up?"

"𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬."

A wide grin ran past the girl's lips as her eyes twinkled with hope, "So I'm alive?!"

The deity frowned.

"𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞."

A look of puzzlement scrunched up (Y/N)'s face as she stood there, dumbfounded. "What do you mean?"

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞."

She explained, her hands holding (Y/N)'s shoulders tightly as she stated,

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 (𝐘/𝐍)."

She smiled, to (Y/N)'s horror.

"WHAAAAAT?!" (Y/N) screamed as she backed away from the deity.

"-And why are you so happy about it?!"

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥."

She replied back, but it was quite obvious as her pearly white teeth were showing, frightening her friend.

"Then why are you... smiling..?"

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.""-𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞."