ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Ⓝⓐⓡⓡⓐⓣⓞⓡⓢ ⓟⓞⓥ

"Make way-!"

Emma screamed past the countless of children that were crowding the way, her hands tightly gripping the stretcher that was momentarily being laid by the critically injured (Y/N). She couldn't stop the tears from escaping past her eyelids as she sniffled back a sob.

Why?!

It was going so well...

First Yuugo...—

Now (Y/N) too...

When can they ever take a break?!

When can life for once, just stop throwing sh*t at their way?

Those were the precise aggressive thoughts that ran on and on in Emma's head, though she wouldn't dare say it out loud, as she was always known to be a pacifist and a peacemaker.

But sometimes...

Enough is enough.

Mama Isabella threw open the doors of the clinic where Yuugo was currently residing in, as four women gently carried the battered up girl into the medic bed. Isabella was scared to death once upon locking her gaze on (Y/N)'s body earlier, as she highly doubt the girl would survive a fall like that.

Yet it amazed her how there was still the faintest yet audible heartbeat that thumped in her chest, as well as how (Y/N) could still manage to gasp out oxygen despite the tons of pain being shot out to her from her spine. A miracle indeed.

And so they rushed the girl into the medic room, groups of caretakers that specialized in surgery flooded the room as they shut out Emma and the others. They hastily got ready, preparing the equipment they need as they put on their rubber gloves. The operation they had to do had to be swift, as it looked like (Y/N) couldn't hold on for dear life any further as minute by minute her breathing became more clogged and difficult.

Isabella stared at the girl with eyes showing mixed emotions. There was fear of course, her child she had raised was about to die before her very eyes and SHE was the only one who could do something about it, ONLY SHE could save her. But on the other hand,.. she was hesitant.... she was skeptical about it. Isabella had only found out weeks ago once Jemima and Alicia had returned to her that, (Y/N)'s record was... empty. Peter Ratri immediately wanted information about her, after Jemima and Alicia fondly described her in detail. (Y/N) was a 13 year old, in fact the very first 13 year old that didn't get shipped off. Peter Ratri was curious as to why he didn't get notified of this child, and how she was still alive. Even the Queen herself, at that time was very much intrigued by 73194's existence. Upon seeing that there was basically nothing in their hundreds of logs and pieces of data infuriated the Queen and pissed off Peter Ratri. There were no grades or scores from her exams, the machine and data logs about her, her existence, and her birth were either erased, or well... just plain empty.

By luck they didn't blame it on Isabella as they could see how confused she was when she was informed of it and well... puzzled.

And what was all the more strange was that—

She couldn't even remember herself ever taking care of (Y/N)... she never remembered her as an infant, she never watched her grow up.. the earliest memory she ever had of the girl was when she was 13, and before the escape...

This frightened her to the bone, but at the moment, whether or not (Y/N) was a child of hers was the least of her worries as she put all her speculations and uncertain thoughts on the back of her head.