𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔭𝔢

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟺, 𝟸𝟶𝟺𝟼, 𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟾

ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓟⓞⓥ

I've been waiting for this day...

"Just saying goodbye to the house.." Ray muttered as Emma and I faced him.

"Yeah.. tomorrow is your birthday isn't it?" Emma asked with a wary glance over to Ray.

"Yeah..That's right..Tonight is (Y/N)'s last night in here. You better escape now Emma." Ray, who's only response was silence turned around and faced Emma with an unreadable expression that made me squeak in alarm.

"Hey.. Emma.. You haven't really given up, have you?" Emma then returned the look back at him as I shivered in fright.

Damn I wish I had a terrifying face to show off.

Maybe that'll keep the nasty haters away from me, then again they'll probably be scared of how disgusting my face looked.. eh works for me.

"That's right. I haven't given up, and neither did (Y/N). You haven't either have you?"

"That's a lot of 'have's' there Emma.." I silently commented chuckling to myself as I turned to Ray.

"That's right, in the End, we were thinking of the same thing." Ray pointed out to us as I sighed in disagreement and shook my head.

"Nah, we weren't you suicidal emo boy.." I huffed under my breath.

"Let's run away, Ray. That's what I came here to talk to you about." Emma made it blunt as she stared down the raven haired boy that was her childhood friend.

"Good timing, I also have something to talk to you about."

"After all, with Mama's eyes on us for the past two months, we haven't been able to speak freely." He explained as I nodded. There were several attempts I wanted to go cheer Ray up in the library but I always found myself having to bump into mama as I tried to abort mission and run for it. No shit, Mama was that hella scary, it made me wanna spend all of my time outside of the house where I couldn't see her that much.

"Yeah, I didn't want Mama to notice my real goal anyways."

"Your 'real' goal? Yeah."
Ray asked with an eyebrow tugged upward.

"If I'm able to make her watch me closely, it means I can deflect attention from others who are not me."

"You mean Don, Gilda and (Y/N).." Ray turned to me as I nodded, grinning.

"No matter how strong her defenses are, she only has two eyes. As she spends more time to police us, she's forced to spend less on others."

"Everything that needs to be done, I've left up to them." Emma turned to me smiling as if to say 'thank you', which I obviously returned back.

"We started doing practice drills." I told Ray confidently as he nodded.

"How far have you gotten?"

"Pretty far if I do say so myself. We have tools, food supplies, and other thingies to protect us from the cold. They're all squirrelled away, ready to go." I explained to him as he grinned.