ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓟⓞⓥ

"SAYONARA *SSHOLES-!"

Thus we all scrambled out of the storage room, determined to act out our plan.

I ignored the constant flips and twirls and other acrobatic performances my stomach was currently doing at the moment. Regardless, I had to suck it all up, I had to suck up the nervousness I felt making my forehead continuously sweat bullets, the anxious and fast paced beating of my poor heart, how my limbs would shudder from time to time, and make it into something good..

Into something great-

All these adrenaline pumping momentarily in my body only had one positive effect that I could think of, and that was excitement.

The rush of being in action again, it was like my whole body was being flooded with limitless amount of energy thus leading me to a mindset where I felt like I could do whatever the h*ll I wanted. No strings attached.

It was like stardust being injected in my veins..

My eyes darted left and right, using my brain to it's maximum as I remembered the routes and the shared plans Don revealed to us about the inside structure of GraceField house. How I managed to memorize all that in a span of 2 days? Only God can answer that. Let's just say when you're put in a helpless situation, your body tends to work a little bit harder and your mind functions a little bit smarter. That's all I could say from my experience, which is... a lot.

Anyways, all we had to do is buy enough time for Vincent's group to hijack into their systems and report back to us the location of each enemy demon. No biggie, it's going to be easy peazy lemon squezy-

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒!"

YES I DO!

I may not be the tallest person in the group, but if there's one thing Yuugo and the others know, is that I kick really hard and I jump h*lla high for a 14 year old so-

CONSIDER ME AS THE HINATA OF THE GROUP-!

I hauled my gun upwards as I jumped in impulse, dodging the sudden attacks of the bulky demons that served as the Ratri's guards. They were very much different from the ones I fought in GoldyPond nor the ones in the rainforest after crossing the Wastelands. These were, without a doubt, what you call a body guard, like- they were REALLY big, and built, and for a moment, I could feel myself getting discouraged.

Well, f*ck that-

AND F*CK YOU DEMON!

NOT TODAY! NO SIREE-

I rained hard bullets towards the enemy up front, and well, let's just say that these guys were a bit tougher to break. And when I mean a bit- I mean A LOT!