ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓟⓞⓥ

"So.. since I have gotten your attention, let us start with the ted talk."
I began, my hands clasped together on my mouth, my eyes recognizing the familiar faces seated before me, although not all of them were present, the fact that Oliver, Sandy, Sonya, and Zack were in horrible conditions and were still bed ridden, the others had made it just in time for my ted talk, waiting for me to say something.

Opening my mouth I began
"I, (Y/N) (L/N), am-"

"Hey (Y/N), just so you know I've told Lucas about it already."
Yuugo, the man with jet black haired cut me off, halting me in my words as I raised my eyebrow at him

"Great. Makes my talk easier and a whole lot shorter."

"Ehem ehem.. now where was I? Oh yeah, I (Y/N) am from another world and you can't do anything to change that fact."
I stated, my hands were pressed down my lap calmly, the corners of my lips tugging upwards, as I smirked at their dumbfounded expressions, amused.

"What-?!"

"B-but you-"

"Then why-?!"

"That's not possible-!"

"Is this a joke?!-"

My cheeks puffed, as I shut my eyes, suppressing the laughter that was kept inside me, my cheeks turning beet red. The others seemed to quiet down once they've seen my reaction, their confused glances towards me, made me want to howl in laughter at their stupid little faces

"(Y/N).. are you okay?"
Emma asked in concern before I silenced her, holding my index finger in her face before breathing out the huge amount of air I've kept inside of me.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't stand to see all your stupid faces- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Once I've calmed down, my hand holding my stomach I began to explain to all of them, especially Gilda and Don that I, (Y/N) was really not from this world.

Yes it took a lot of time, as most of the people in this room had questions for me to answer, and some didn't quite believe me at first, but it took a lot of time for them to finally accept the truth.

»»————————-««

"So.. there are different kinds of world out there?!"
Zack exclaimed

"H-how did you magically end up here in the first place?!"
Gilda asked, I pointed at her, nodding my head

"Good question, I met someone, her name is 作者, she said she was the one who put me here- she's helped me before like when I got stabbed instead of Emma, mind you, she was the one who made me deliver the last shot to Leuvis, so I know that she's our ally."
I explained, Ray looked at me curiously

"And when did you meet her?"

"Funny thing is, she's actually the voice inside my head, she said that she had the ability to enter people's consciousness."
The teens looked at each other their faces mixed with confusion, and bafflement

"Can you contact her right now?"

"Nopppppe."
I deadpanned making him furrow his brows as Yuugo chimed in

"And why the hell is that?"

"Because she said she had other matters to attend to, she did say that she'll be there when I need her in the future, just not now."

"What matters? Where did she go?"
Emma intervened her facial expression was upsetting as she frowned

"I dunno, probably on a vacation."