𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

●▬▬▬▬๑۩🅐🅤🅣🅗🅞🅡'🅢 🅝🅞🅣🅔۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Before I release this last chapter of LIN, I want to say thank you to everyone who has cheered me on with this fic.

I couldn't have done this without you.

I wish I could say that all the grammatical errors from previous early chapters of the fic CAN get edited but—

Let's face it. I'm lazy and this books has like 40+ chapters, each with at least 3k+ words, the minimum being 2k so...

I'M SORRY!

Lastly, I realized that writing fics are AWESOME and I really do hope you all could continue supporting me and my other book as well.

That is all everyone, ladies and gentlemen, and happy reading <3

Stick by in the end to see some edits I made although the fanart I used are NOT MINE! I couldn't get a hold of the creator but @maco_mag was the creator who's art I used for the cover. Hope you check them out <3

 Hope you check them out <3

.

.

.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Ⓝⓐⓡⓡⓐⓣⓞⓡⓢ ⓟⓞⓥ

As seen in the last chapter the two's story seemed to have ended without a happily ever after, but it's not like this was Disney anyways.

Happliy Ever After in this story, comes with a price.

And although some ends were not able to meet accordingly, one story's finish is another's beginning.

This concludes us to another tale, one where everything starts anew.

Where 作者 finally makes up her promise for the beloved friend she had, (Y/N). Spinning a tale from golden sands of time, a dangerous excited glimmer twinkled in her eyes and her passionate heart, fueled by the future blessing she had planned for (Y/N), set ablaze.

Time was what 作者 needed and time was what (Y/N) gave her.

Enough to finally outlive the demon that cursed both fates of the star crossed lovers.

With the power exhibited by 作者, she could do anything she ever wanted, thus managing her to create another tale that was in her favor.

Another life, another opportunity for them to meet. Their fates would be intertwined once again, allowing them a second chance to start anew.