ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓟⓞⓥ

"-I need your help... for October 2047."
My voice lowered, as I clenched my teeth

I couldn't do this without them..

Yet I didn't want to drag them along with me on this..

But still, they wanted me to rely on them, so here I am..

"H-huh? October 2047..?"

"Ray, Emma, I need you two to help me with my plan regarding the future... and Lucas.. could you and Yuugo help me to train..?"

"Of course we would!"
My body was then engulfed in to a hug by none other than Emma, wrapping her arms around me tightly, my eyes gazed at Lucas who bearer a toothy grin.

"Why wouldn't we?"

"Of course we would you idiot.."
Ray solemnly said, making me smile at them gratefully

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

"Rations, a week or two at most. We also need to stock some weapons in the hidden room. By the time we arrive, everyone should be hidden by now, and are headed for the exit. We shouldn't be too quick, and early at the same time, we just have to be all safely huddled in the hidden room for a while, and we have to make sure the assassins are inside the Shelter before we go out as well, following the original plan of the manga. Once we've reached a further logical distance, I, holding the trigger of the bomb that Gilda once held, would self destruct the shelter, killing those sons of b*tches along in it."
I explained the plan to the three of them, whose mouth were widen open in shock

"Of course it's easier than done, and there may be a lot of crucial faults in it so I really don't consider it fool proof..."

"A-Are we really killing them of-"
Emma stuttered, looking at me with a pleading look on her face

"There is ABSOLUTELY no other way Emma, please understand-"

"B-But, can't we compromise with them? Or..-or run away? Is there NO other option rather than killing them in cold bl-"

"EMMA THEY WILL KILL CHILDREN- EVEN LUCAS AND YUUGO HAVE I NOT MENTIONED?! I will NOT sacrifice any lives THIS time okay?! It's either you roll with MY plan, or get out! I cannot tolerate a single one of you dying-! I don't care if I have to murder them, I DON'T CARE-! Those bloody assholes deserved it anyways!"
I snapped, my voice becoming louder and louder every sentence, malice and spite lacing in between my voice. My eyes grew dark, and my breathing was heavy as I stared at the three of them who looked back, mortified at me, or rather, by my words

"...(Y/N).."

Silence echoed throughout the room, as I clenched my fists, my nails digging deeper into my flesh until the sight of red velvet blood oozed out of it, dripping slowly into my palm and on to the floor

"I'm sorry.."
I mumbled, lowering my eyes and apologizing softly, anger no longer present in my face

"...if there's no other way to do it then-..."
Emma muttered, approaching me as I  trembled in anger, before taking my hands and  holding them tightly.

"Thank you Emma..."

Turning to Ray, I reached for the phone in my pocket, giving it to him, I said
"There's an app called manga net, open it and go to Chapter 104, page 1. Ray, I'm entrusting you a part of the future. I need everything to happen, exactly how it should, but much more different. If it's possible, I want you to construct a plan similar to mine, a fool proof one, where no one dies."