ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔒𝔫𝔢

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Ⓝⓐⓡⓡⓐⓣⓞⓡⓢ ⓟⓞⓥ

Given the opportunity to anticipate the events in the future, it seems like (Y/N) had really outdone herself with this little stunt she pulled off that had saved Cislo's life as she had hauled Norman back a few seconds too early. If there's something (Y/N) has kept in mind the moment she set foot in this universe, it was that: "Every second mattered." Meaning every mistake, every screw ups, and every victory mattered.

And at the moment (Y/N) had put Norman's body out of the way, she saved his life and prevented Cislo from getting hurt, based on the manga scenarios. (Y/N) readied herself for the incoming attacks, putting on her serious game face as she yelled, "Everyone, get the f*ck behind me!"

"(Y/N) run-!"

The creature had started to devour everything that stood in its way, including the dead corpses of the once Nobles and Giran Clan as it crawled on the ground with an atrocious amount of speed. When it dawned nearer and nearer upon the group themselves they had no other option but to make a run for it. They sprinted back, and as (Y/N)'s hand went up to reach out her handgun, she hesitated.

Could she even kill this thing with mere machines?

No..

It's better to stay safe..

And that was why, (Y/N) had made up her mind to play it safe and bide time for Sonju to appear once more, and save their *sses in time. Just like how he did the last time, just like how he was going to soon... They just needed time- yes time indeed.

"You could've warned us about this!" (Y/N) heard the albino boy shout, as she retorted back with a shriek and an eyeroll. "WELL WOULD YOU D*MN BELIEVE ME IF I HAD SAID THAT?! No! You're head's too BIG for that!"

"Well now that everything you've warned me about turned out to be true, I could've given it a shot!" Norman argued back, before being pulled by his wrist by none other than Emma who tried to hold back her giggles from the two's silly bickering. Emma knew that this was not a time for playful banter, but deep down she missed those silly arguments between (Y/N) and Norman, an epic battle indeed between the clever and the incentive. But that was another topic, we are straying far from the present.

Now that they've reached a good debatable amount of distance between them and the creature, Ray then realized that it was no creature that chased them. It was none other than the queen herself-! She was still alive to all of their surprise, well, all of them excluding the crackhead in the room of course.

"She's eating them..." Ray muttered out loud.

"You could've told us about this thing too!" Norman growled at (Y/N) as he took a step back, his eyes broadened at the sight of the Queen.

"Well surprise mother f*cker!" (Y/N) quarreled back, as Emma took her side.

"(Y/N) may not have told us about this, but I-I'm sure she has a plan!"

"No i dOn't- and why the f*ck are you all depending on me all of a sudden?! Last time ya'll did that, I almost got killed remember?!" The girl snapped, her eyebrows twitching in annoyance, as a tick mark appeared on her forehead.

Norman took a moment to process what she had said before answering back in shock, "You got- WHAT NOW?!"

"Oh my god we're all going to die." Ray mumbled with his highly pessimistic attitude as (Y/N) snorted in response.

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐬 (𝐘/𝐍)!"

BUT I'M NOT THE ONE WHO EVEN STARTED IT!