45

45: the past — Shigarakipart three

part three

(Tenko Shimura = Tomura Shigaraki)

15. The current you had already lived 15 years of existence. You were stronger, yet, you haven't reached Nana's level yet. You were still two steps away from her.

You wiped the blood away from your cheeks as you kicked the man on the floor away from you, making him grunt in pain.

"Who told you idiots you can sell illegal firearms in my territory?" You lifted your leg as you slowly stepped on that person's head, slowly adding weight to it until he was starting to feel like he was being squashed.

"I'm sorry! Please, forgive me! (y/n)-sama!"

You looked around only to see men on the ground, all of them had either bleeding faces or broken jaws and limb. Your grip tightened around the brass knuckles from your fingers. You were lucky that you are in the pier of Osaka, no one comes here really often. You had all the time to beat up the bad guys who tried to sell illegal stuff behind Nana's back.

Someone tapped your shoulder, "technically, it's Nana-san's territory. Not yours, blockhead." he corrected you, making you frown at him.

"It will be mine soon, though!" smacking his shoulders back, you retaliated with the raven haired boy.

"Sure. Suit yourself." He said with a sarcastic tone, rolling his eyes away from you.

Dabi, who was also 15, placed a cigarette in his lips before taking a lighter from the pockets of his pants and lit the cigarette. His hair was now black, and his shy attitude once became a cocky one too. Despite the fact that he became your right hand man, he still doesn't even treat you like his boss!

"Drop dead, Dabi!" You stuck your tongue out at him while giving him a thumbs down, completely ignoring the fact that you were still stepping on someone right now.

For the past few years, you've been cleaning the streets from thugs in order to prove yourself to Nana that you are still better than Toshinori Yagi. Although Nana hasn't decided who is going to be the next leader, you have been training non-stop with Dabi to get stronger.

You kinda felt bummed out since Toshinori works directly with Nana as an apprentice, you on the other hand worked separately. You had more freedom to do whatever you liked since Nana couldn't always watch you.

But because of that freedom, it became your huge setback. You were able to make your name known all over Osaka both in strength and connection. And in that area, Toshinori was still lacking, making you a few step ahead of him.