26

You tried to hold it in, but tears are already streaming from your eyes down to your cheeks. Your grip tightened around the small purse that you were holding. You've been waiting for hours, he didn't show up.

You didn't care how many people watched you while you cried, nor did you care about how you looked like right now. You were hurt. You didn't care about the sympathetic eyes the people are giving you, your mind was too preoccupied.

You wiped the tears on your face using the back of your hands as you started to walk even faster. You knew that this won't do after all.

"It's impossible after all..." You whispered to yourself as you called a cab, finally leaving the place where you were supposed to meet Katsuki.

You've been waiting, but he didn't even showed up. You tried to understand maybe something might have happened but you can't help but to feel down and disappointed. You were looking forward for this day but you ended up crying.

The whole ride was silent, but you let your tears burst silently until you reached the flower shop. You hurriedly opened the doors and ran upstairs to lock yourself up in your room.

"bakatsuki...i hate you." you said before you buried your face under the pillow after you entered your dark room, never actually had the will to open the lights.

You felt bad for asking your friends for help to dress you up, all their efforts are all in vain. Your hands tightened before you let your tears fall again while hugging the pillow in your arms.

"B-boss! Wait!" Kirishima tried to block Katsuki's way as he tried to leave with a wounded shoulders after getting shot by bullet.

Katsuki clicked his tongue as he shoved Kirishima away, "Fuck off. (y/n)...she's waiting for me." he glared as he panted, mostly trying to save his breath for later. His shoulders hurt but he was worried about you more than anything.

"boss..." Kaminari looked at Katsuki with a sad eyes as he glanced over Katsuki's ruined clothes—covered in blood and dirt.

The reason why Katsuki wasn't able to go was because his home was attacked by an unknown group who started to fire guns at them, most likely from a rival group, trying to take control of the Bakuhatsu-kai by having Katsuki eliminated. Luckily, Katsuki was able to elimate them but in return, he was not able to come to the date he promised you.

He deeply regrets it, Katsuki felt like hitting himself in the face but he knew he needed to see you first, even though he also knew that you might be mad at him.

It was already 9 in the evening when they get tp finish up, with casualties in Katsuki's home and some of his men were wounded, including Katsuki himself. 

"Boss, please let us patch you up first. You've been losing a lot of blood." Sero tried to convince the blond but also failed in trying to convince the young boss.

"I'M TELLING YOU TO FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE, DAMMIT!" Katsuki snapped, punching his fist on the wall and creating a loud thud. The guys flinched at Katsuki's sudden outburst.

He shut his eyes tightly as his hands balled tightly. All he could think about was you. He couldn't calm himself as desperateness clouded his thoughts.

Katsuki was frustrated. He knew that it was none of their fault that this happened but he couldn't help himself from getting angry. More than anything, Katsuki had been feeling his chest tightening, it felt like he was being suffocated. His shoulders hurt but his heart carries the most pain.