23

"Bakugouuuu~" Kaminari started to whine as he carries a heavy box while following Katsuki, "What are you going to do with this boxes?"

Sero and Kirishima followed behind, also carrying boxes for unknown reason, "We could've used a car or something." Sero added.

Katsuki turned his head towards them with an annoyed expression all written across his face, "You better not drop them or I'll have you chew on them if you damage anything inside." he threatens, gritting his teeth.

Besides, he bought them specifically for you that is why he is careful not to break anything inside. The boxes contained potted plants.

The trio eagerly nodded their head, fearing that Katsuki might really do it. Kirishima and the two guys could only sigh again as they walk down the streets, carrying heavy boxes for their boss.

"Where are we heading, Bakubro?" Kirishima asked as he turned to Katsuki.

"to (y/n) of course. Boss has been hanging out with (y/n)-san a lot lately." Kaminari quickly nudged Kirishima while wiggling his eyebrows, grinning widely like an idiot.

Sero could only sigh as he nodded, "I want to hang out with a cute girl, too."

"I know right? The only women I talked with today were that old lady from the pachinko parlor and my mother." Kirishima couldn't agree more with Sero. Basically, they have been too busy with work that they can't even find themselves a lover, yet Katsuki was the first to have one.

"And what's amazing is that Kaminari isn't even complaining about don't having a girlfriend when he's the most thirsty for boobs among us." Sero glanced over Kaminari who was having a smug grin on his face.

Kaminari winked at the two as his grin grew even wider, "Hah! That's where you idiots are wrong!" Kaminari started to cackle while taking his phone from his pocket and flashing his lockscreen wallpaper towards Kirishima and Sero.

With their jaws dropped, Kirishima and Sero's eyes widen as they stare at Kaminari's picture with a familiar purple haired girl.

"You bastard!" the duo whined in unison, making Kaminari laugh loudly.

"Hehe, that's right baby. I have a cute girlfriend and we've been dating for a while now." Kaminari bragged.

Kirishima could only shake his head in disbelief, shutting his eyes close while sighing loudly, "Dude, there is no way Jirou would ever date you. Are you kidding us?"

Kaminari quickly turned to the red haired male with his eyes wide open and jaws gaped, "Oh my god, Eijiro! I am offended! With this handsome face, of course all girls will fall head over heels with me!"

"I mean, look at these guns? Girls are falling for me." Kaminari added as he flexed his arms, showing off his hard earned muscles to Sero and Kirishima.

"He's trippin'. There is no way you'd even get a girlfriend, Denki. Even Mineta thinks so." Sero raised a brow at Kaminari.

"Mineta....that little fucktard...after he borrowed money from me, he just goes ahead and talk shit behind my back! I'll shave his head and burn all his gravure mags later." Kaminari pouted angrily as he rested his chin on the top of the box that he was holding while still following Katsuki, who was walking in front of them, "I'll show you bastards how cute my girlfriend is! Just you wait because I'll make you all jealous!"

"Who's jealous of who?" Sero and Kirishima just rolled their eyes as they continued to argue with the poor Kaminari, with no one to defend him from his friends' bicker.