11

Standing in front of the flower shop that he usually visits, Katsuki felt his chest tighten, carrying that heavy feeling that burdened him.

His hands reached for the door knob of the shop, hands trembling down. Katsuki wanted to make sure of something before he decides for his future. He knows very well that the danger of being around him might cause you harm and he knows that he should keep himself away from you.

But he couldn't. His heart yearns for you like no one does. If only he had a choice, he'd rather stay with you and leave everything else behind but no, he doesn't have that option. Katsuki was trained and set for Bakuhatsu-kai.

Katsuki knew all of that. But he wanted to be free from all of the burden of being a yakuza. He wanted to live normally like most people did, he wanted to have the freedom to be him. He grew up being restricted after all.

While growing up, Katsuki thought that he'll be okay if he's bound to become a yakuza for the rest of his life, but ever since he met you, he just suddenly wanted to change. He wanted to become that person whom you'll truly be proud of, living a normal life, free from crime and violence. He wanted that, and he'd been dreaming about living the rest of his life with you.

"Katsuki-san? Are you alright?" Katsuki flinched as soon as he heard you from behind him. He quickly turns to you and only to see you carrying a basket full of flowers. You quickly walked towards the blond as you opened thr door for him with a smile.

Katsuki's heart almost drop.

That smile. That damned smile I fell in love with.

Katsuki clenched his jaws as he looked away before he gets too drawn to you. You raised your eyebrow after you realize how Katsuki was acting a little weird. Katsuki tensed up as he felt your hands tapped his shoulders, "Katsuki-san, are you alright? Why didn't you go inside?" you asked.

Katsuki was also asking himself the same thing. It was as if he was subconsciously stopping himself from entering, because of that stubborn thoughts of him going to lose you once he enters the place bugs his mind.

You huffed as your lips pursed, forming into a pout, "Come on inside! I got some new plants that I want you to see!" you said before grabbing his wrist, pulling him inside the place.

"O-Oi!" Katsuki didn't had the chance to retaliate against you when you began tp drag him towards the backyard of the flowers shop, where a mini garden awaits.

You couldn't help yourself but to laugh when you tilted your head back and only see Katsuki's face left in awe. Indeed, it was beautiful. You thought about it and you couldn't also help but to agree that your garden has been blooming alot lately and since it is spring, your garden really gives that spring vibes.

But little did you knew that Katsuki was looking at your face and he realized how beautiful was the person he's looking at.

"Tada~! Feast your eyes on these babies!" you beamed with full enthusiasm as you showed Katsuki your newly planted primroses, "they're called primroses."

You crouched down, hands lightly feeling the pale yellow colored flower in your fingertips. Katsuki sat down beside you, silently watching you tend your flowers with care.

"Aren't they beautiful?" you asked as you let out a sigh.

Even if it was temporary, Katsuki smiled as he rested his cheeks on his palms, silently staring at your side profile, "Yeah. They're beautiful." he whispered.

But he wasn't pertaining to the flowers, like hell, those flowers don't even match you in Katsuki's eyes.

You are beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazine. But rather, Katsuki found you beautiful for the way your eyes sparkle when you talk about the things you loved.