52

- somewhere in Musutafu -

"S-Shigaraki-san!" A woman named Magne ran towards Shigaraki with haste. Her face was panicking and she seemed like she was worried about something.

Shigaraki was in a meeting with his subordinates in Musutafu, but it will seemed like it will be put into a halt.

Shigaraki glared at Magne, causing the poor woman to flinch in fear, "what do you want, Magne?" the baby blue haired man asked as he glared at her tall build.

Magne began to kneel in the ground, sending everyone to shock after they witnessed what happened. Toga looked at Magne blankly, as if she doesn't even care what is happening.

The room where they are conducting the meeting was silent and the air was too tense to even let the poor Magne breathe.

"S-Shigaraki-san....!" Her voice was shaky and she didn't know where to even start explaining, "T-the bank just called me, they said that your money had been withdrawn...A-All of them!"

"Huh?" Shigaraki blinked twice as if he can't sink in what he just heard.

Where did it go?! Who took MY money?!

"I swear! I-" Magne wasn't able to finish what she was supposed to say when Shigaraki's phone began to ring, interrupting Magne from what she was saying.

Shigaraki felt something ominous was coming his way. He could sense it. He was still confused as to what was going on but he still maintained a stoic facade as he was still in meeting with the other yakuza leaders.

"What do you want, Chisaki-"

Shigaraki's eyes widened as his pupils shook after hearing Chisaki's frantic voice from the other side of the line.

["You fucking bastard! What were you doing?! Why is the Yaoyorozu Group are getting involved here?!"] Chisaki's voice sounded very angry and at some point he was in seething rage.

Shigaraki's eyebrows furrowed, creating a crease on his forehead, "Huh? I didn't do anything yet. And what do you mean? Yaoyorozu?"

["Don't 'Huh' me! All of the companies are backing out from buying 7! The Yaoyorozus have been buying all their stocks like batshit crazy! It happened like a few minutes ago!"] Chisaki sounded very desperate at that moment, catching Shigaraki off guard.

Left frozen, Shigaraki was standing there, unable to say anything. He can't even control his facial expressions from turning into a frown as he grit his teeth in anger.

["Anyways, get this shit fixed, Shigaraki. I can't stay out for too long. Tell Dabi to go get Eri now! Katsuki Bakugou's movements nowadays are sketchy so get a grip!"] Shigaraki heard Chisaki snapped before he heard him end the call.

"So it is true." A man with dark green hair stood up from his seat, fixing the buttons of his suit before turning to Shigaraki.

Shigaraki's eyes widen as he looked at the man, "Sir Nighteye." He muttered while slowly lowering his phone from his ear.

Sir Nighteye was a tall, lean-but-muscular man with rather sharp and elongated features. His shiny hair was always worn smoothed down and parted to his left, and was of a dark green color, with three yellow streaks towards the front, two on his right, and one on his left. His eyebrows were also yellowish, matching the rims of the triangular glasses he wore and the strikingly bright-yellow irises of his stern-looking eyes. His looks gave off a sense of authority and power, as he rarely smiled and looks stern, and he always appeared to be glaring.