09

You wiped the sweat forming in your temples before you stretched your back after lifting the newly arrived boxes of flowers that you ordered the past few days.

It was quite early in the morning and it was a good day to open the Shop. And to be very honest, you were enjoying your job to the fullest. With your business blooming and people were coming back to buy flowers, you are very content with all the results of your hard work.

Not only that you are able to save up money, you were also able to meet friends.

"Need some help, (l/n)-san?" you turn around only to see a man with green locks, wearing a police uniform while he was holding out to you a potted plant while smiling brightly.

His smile were contagious and you can't help but to smile back at him, "Ah! Midoriya-san! Doing your rounds?" you asked before accepting the potted plant in your hands.

Izuku Midoriya is that one police officer who usually does the rounds around your area and his mom, Inko usually shop flowers from you. And in a short span of living in Musutafu, you became close friends with all the neighborhood housewives and ladies and they were kind enough to send you some cookies sometimes.

You were very touched by their kind gestures and you would always love to accept those sweets. You are glad that you have settled in a peaceful neighborhood with kind people!

"Yup!" he said with glee, puffing his round, freckled cheeks, "Just came by to thank you for the amazing flowers last time! Mom likes it very much."

"Aww, she's such a sweetheart! Please tell Inko-san that I'm glad to hear that she liked them!" clapping your hands in enthusiasm, you and Izuku laughed before he continues.

"And by the way, please be careful. There are some cases of burglary going around at night time. Please do lock doors and report to us immediately if anything happens!" his green orbs flared as soon as he talked about it.

Izuku was a passionate police officer and he really looks out for people. He always does his job and never did attempt to break the law. He loved his job and he likes to keep everyone safe just like his dad!

You slowly nodded your head as you took note of his advice to you, "I will keep that in mind-" but you were interrupted when someone came inside the flower shop.

"Kacchan?" Izuku muttered, making you look at him to see that his eyes were already glued on the blond who just went inside.

"Don't fucking call me Kacchan, Deku!" he cursed as he stomped his way towards the green haired officer before grabbing his collar, teeth gnashing one another and a tick mark appearing on his forehead.

Izuku only pouted before gently nudging Katsuki away from him. Ever since they were younger, Katsuki would always snarl on him but he would always still look out for him, making Izuku thought sometimes if Katsuki was just a tsundere or just plainly likes to pick on him.

You giggled, "So you guys know each other?" you simply asked - making Katsuki scowl before pushing Izuku away. His face definitely says that he knows Izuku.

The innocent greenette nodded his head while laughing awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck - hesitant whether Katsuki would love to hear that he was connected with him, "uh...We...uh...kacchan and i...we're childhood friends..."

Katsuki's eyes twitched as his teeth bared, Izuku placed his hands on his ears before shutting his eyes close - preparing himself for Katsuki's verbal attack towards him.

You held your laugh in as you watch the two start to bicker. Their friendly banter is the most adorable thing you have ever seen and you get to witness Katsuki getting all flustered.