55

You watched Chisaki getting transferred at the car which Katsuki brought by Kirishima. His arms currently tied behind him and couldn't move his body properly.

Chisaki was thrashing his body as if he was trying so hard to get Kirishima's hands off of him. It was certainly because of his obsessive behavior to keep himself clean.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF ME!" he said while thrashing himself as he yelled at Kirishima.

Kirishima could only raise his arms up as if he was surrending to the police while frowning, "Chill, dude. You don't have to act like I'm dirty..." he said with a sad sigh.

"Poor Kiri." Both Mina and Sero patted his back with sympathetic eyes on the redhead.

But Chisaki didn't pay any attention to what they just said but instead his eyes once more narrowed on you. His pupils were shaking and his face was angrier than ever, "I almost had it all! If it weren't for you interfering!" he shouted.

You glanced at him coldly which also made Katsuki turn his eyes towards you. He wasn't use on seeing you not as lively as he always knew but he couldn't say anything about it. Now that Katsuki had learned about everything about you, he was starting to understand why you are like this.

Your hand that was holding Eri's hand slightly tightened, "you even got Eri involved on this mess, you are the worst."

Chisaki's eyes shook as his lips quivered because of frustration and anger before his gaze landed upon Eri, who was now hiding behind you with a scared look.

"I am doing this for Eri! I am trying to get her out of the picture so that she can live normally!" Chisaki made an excuse. It was an utter lie trying to be the truth.

Chisaki never once thought about caring for the child. As she may be the granddaughter of the person whom he respected very much, he couldn't care less about Eri. Chisaki was selfishly yearning to be the leader of Shie Hassaikai's group.

But his dreams of being the leader was shattered when Eri's grandfather announced that Eri should be the one to lead after his death and Chisaki would look after her with the outmost loyalty towards her. And Chisaki never liked that. He was repulsed by that fact that he started to betray his own group and joined Shigaraki Tomura.

"I don't care about your excuse. It does not have anything to do with me." you said as you turned your back from Chisaki.

Kirishima took that as a cue for him to shove Chisaki inside the backseat of the car, Mina and Sero sat also in the backseat. Trapping Chisaki in between them to make it hard for him to escape.

Kirishima turned towards Katsuki again before nodding his head, "we'll bring him to Amatsuki-san." he said as if he was trying to let Katsuki know what they were supposed to do.

"don't let him run away." Katsuki spoke, making Kirishima nod again before he went inside the driver's seat.

"I'll see you again soon, boss. You two, boss lady." They bid goodbye as they drove off, leaving you, Eri and Katsuki and also Hawks and Aizawa from afar.

Hawks and Aizawa arrived not too long ago, as they promised to follow you on your chase for Chisaki. They must've finished cleaning the remaining mess in the house that they're able to follow you. Though they're little bit late, they managed to arrive.

"Yeah. See you." Katsuki's voice rang in your ear. His voice was somewhat cold yet, soothing. You missed hearing his voice.

The last time you heard him was the time you called him because you sensed there was trouble happening in the flower shop and it ended briefly. You two never had any conversation ever since then.