19

"Where did I place it again?" scratching your head as you bent over to look for the colored translucent paper that you used for wrapping flowers on the cabinets.

Failed on finding those special papers, you quickly went over to the flower shop's counter and started to look for it, "I'm sure it is here somewhere! I need to deliver flowers soon..." you whined.

"Oi." you heard someone spoke behind you and you quickly whipped your head back after something softly bumped on your head, "ya looking for this?"

You quickly turned to Katsuki and your eyes widened after seeing him holding a thick roll of teal colored translucent paper, the ones you have been looking for ever since earlier, "Katsuki-san! Yes, that's the one! Thank you!"

Quickly after grabbing the paper away from him, you ran towards the nearest table to start wrapping the flowers with those special papers. You had finally recovered an order and you must deliver it soon for an opening of large company.

"I told you to put it where you can find it easily." Katsuki crossed his arms as he leaned his back on the counter quietly observing you as you wrapped the teal colored papers around the flowers.

"I know, but I forgot where I placed it." you replied while pouting, making Katsuki scowl as a small blush crept into his cheeks.

don't just pout like that, dammit.

It has been a week since Katsuki decided to stay inside the shop, you let him use the vacant room that isn't used for him to stay in and since he doesn't like it when he felt so indebted to you, he started to work for the flower shop too even though you asked him not to — he is stubborn even for an injured guy.

They say don't let strangers stay inside your house but Katsuki wasn't a stranger to you. You trusted him, and he never once did anything for you to get mad nor feel uncomfortable with him during his stay.

"Why're you so nervous? It's just a delivery, (y/n)." Katsuki said as he snickered at you while you were busy wrapping two big bouquets.

Katsuki was hesitant at first but now look at him wearing the same apron that you were wearing as if he also works in the flower shop. He was a great help especially he does the lifting of heavy pots and boxes of flowers, but he does have a little problem with dealing with costumers since he usually scare them away.

You can't help but to laugh at him sometimes but Katsuki didn't mind you laughing at him as long as he can see you happy around him, he's alright with that.

Sighing before you tie a ribbon to secure the flowers in place, "Hmp! But still! I'm still happy that someone is starting to notice Belles Fleur, is it not enough reason to be excited?" you asked as you looked at Katsuki, lips pursed into a pout.

"Right. I hear ya." smirking as he placed his palm on the top of your head, starting to mess with your hair that made you feign a whine, "Hurry up, I'll tag along." he said before turning away, secretly smiling at how adorable you were.

The truth is, Katsuki was trying his best to act normally around you even though he is that close on losing his shit now that he is around you 24/7. He is even sharing a meal with you and even see you first thing in the morning when he wakes up. It felt surreal as if he was in a dream that he never wanted to wake up from.

He had learn different things in his stay with you like how to take care of flowers and as well as living the same lifestyle as yours. He had been thinking for a while about how simple your life was and how he wished he was the same.